mythos

lynn kelley

Florida Lover
How far in advance do you need to make reservations for this rest? It will be a first visit.... can someone give me a good suggestion on how to time doing rides and then sitting down for a nice meal here? Thinking maybe 7 pm and then head back to HRH and lounge around?

Well, first of all, you'll probably have to plan on Mythos for lunch. If the park closes at 6, Mythos can close as early as 3:30.

A day or two in advance should be plenty for making ressies. The number is 407-224-4534.

If you'd rather not take time away from the rides, you can eat at Mythos on a day when you don't have park tickets by using the "Diner's Pass".

Make a reservation, then go to Guest Services and tell them you have a ressie at Mythos. They'll take an impression of your credit card. if you and your party are back within two hours, you get the slip back. Otehrwise they charge your card for admission for everyone in your party. if you're running late at Mythos (and you might) let your server know and they'll call Guest Services and cut you some slack.

can someone give me a good suggestion on how to time doing rides and then sitting down for a nice meal here?

I notice Kelly didn't give you advice on this...I think his advice would be to NOT go on MIB twice in a row and get yourself dizzy! ;) (Sorry, Kelly...I just couldn't resist!:rolleyes:)

If you're going on a weekday, off-peak...you don't have to worry too much about making a reservation. Saturdays are pretty busy at peak time, it seems...so you would want one then, depending too on your party size...

I think it's great they offer the dining pass...it gives you the opportunity to dine at a really nice restaurant AND walk through the park to get a feel for it too...

Nice for locals to be able to bring visitors there without them purchasing admission too!

Karen

Looks like MsDiz has recovered from the Packer loss. :D

Not even the very worst hangover would last THIS long!l :cool:

Life goes on...eh?;)

Karen
Go Patriots! (hey, it it isn't Green Bay, it may as well be the Pats!;) )

Originally posted by kellymonaghan

If you'd rather not take time away from the rides, you can eat at Mythos on a day when you don't have park tickets by using the "Diner's Pass".

wow what a great concept!
Do you know if Disney has a similar program?
I have been so curious to try their Coral Reef Restaurant but don't want to have to buy park admissions for the 3 of us.
:smooth:

Thanks so much for that info....I had no idea you go could into the park just to eat there, and that would be perfect for us on our "Pool/cabana" day!! I love this board!:)

Originally posted by suzysezso

wow what a great concept!
Do you know if Disney has a similar program?
I have been so curious to try their Coral Reef Restaurant but don't want to have to buy park admissions for the 3 of us.
:smooth:

No...I don't think they do. There was a time when you could get a shopping pass that gave you a small amount of time to "run in" and make those souvenier purchases. Everything I read about dining at EPCOT always has the disclaimer "park admission required"

The resorts have some good restaurants to try... ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter