MYW package + FREE DINING & AAA for WL

My2BabiesLexis&Dill

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping someone can give me idea on how much it cost to get the MYW plus free dining for a stay in Wilderness Lodge. We are going down for 13d/12n. Do they do packages that long or would we have to buy 2 packages? We only need tix for 10 days plus park hoppers. I'm still debating on this and AP. Also, how much do you get off of the room if you are a AAA member?TIA!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

If I'm not mistaken AAA discounts are only applied to room only reservations you do not get discounted rooms on MYW packages.

We got the MYW plus dining pkg with AAA and our room was discounted 15 percent. So we did get a discount on the rooms.

plus dining or FREE dining? it is my understanding (from a AAA agent i emailed) that you cannot get the free dining and a room discount... it's either or...

i do not know the maximum length of stay... but it would be worth it possibly to book it in two ressies, getting a 10 day w/one and a one day w/the other...

It is plus dining because we are going in July so we don't get the free dining since its in august. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter