Naked-Air Boasts All-Nude Miami-Cancun Flight

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
HOUSTON (Reuters) - On Naked-Air, seatbelts aren't the only things coming off once the pilot switches off the sign.
Passengers aboard a May 3 chartered flight from Miami to Cancun, Mexico, dubbed "Naked-Air," will be free to drop their pants, shed their bras and underwear and move about the cabin au naturel.
Castaways Travel, a Houston-area travel agency that specializes in "clothing-optional trips," is offering what it bills as the world's first all-nude flight for $499, round-trip.
"Once the aircraft reaches cruising altitude, you will be free to enjoy the flight clothes-free," the agency's web site says.
But those thinking about engaging in monkey business on the trip are warned: "Inappropriate behavior is not condoned for this nude flight."
Seats aboard the chartered Boeing 727-200 jet are reserved for the first 170 passengers, and the destination is an all-inclusive "Nude Week" vacation at the El Dorado Resort & Spa in Cancun.
Castaways bills Nude Week as the first event of its kind to be held Mexico. Guests at the resort on the Caribbean coast will only have to cover up when they are in the hotel's restaurants and reception areas. The bars are fair game for the naked and the nude.
Among the activities planned for Nude Week are "Caesar's Rampage/Toga night, a special "castaway" night ala Tom Hanks' movie, Karaoke night, PJ night, body painting plus lots more fun themes and games," the web site promises.
Given the incredibly strict airport security that is now the rule in the U.S., passengers aboard "Naked-Air" should have it a bit easier -- none are likely to be carrying too much in their luggage.

You know, May 3rd is my birthday. Maybe I should plan a trip somewhere.....:teeth: :teeth:

:rolleyes: I hope my DH doesn't hear about this! He'll want to go!! :rolleyes:

Don't forget to take pictures so you can post them on the trips report board for us!:p

Did anyone see the 'Joke-Off' about this on SNL? LOL!!!

I betcha they return their trays to the upright position v-e-r-y-c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y........:p

Originally posted by catsrule
Don't forget to take pictures so you can post them on the trips report board for us!:p

smileydavid.gif
smileybreasts.gif
Eyecrazy.gif
Eyecrazy.gif
Eyecrazy.gif
Eyecrazy.gif

I cant go, I would be showing a weapon that is far to big to meet strict air line standreds:eek:

Oh my gosh, I don't think I will be on that flight :teeth:

As if I wasn't already kinda afraid to fly! Jeez! Now I have to worry about, well, happy people.;) I'd have to keep my clothes on though. I like to be different.:cool:

I wonder where they found the flight attendants for that flight. They had better not be Disney fans, because all it would take to crush a guy's ego would be for a flight attendant to start humming "Its a small world after all" when he disrobes :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder what they will recieve for extras in first class;) :p

Steve

Originally posted by fireplug
I wonder what they will recieve for extras in first class;) :p

Steve

personal heat lamps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter