Napa Rose Chef’s table 2019

Zooey

Mouseketeer
hello!

Anyone know the price for chefs counter as well as wine pairing right now? Wasn’t sure if it changed for 2019. Thanks!

The menus at NR change seasonally, so it is probable that the menu has changed since last year and will be due to change again come spring. (CCR is the other DLR restaurant that changes its menu seasonally. They've gone to the winter menu, so NR is probably on the winter menu now, too.) When the menu changes, the wine pairing will change, too. (And the wine pairing isn't fixed -- if you don't like the wines listed, they can give you other wines according to your taste.)
Also, just to clarify, it's the Chef's Counter, not a table -- a row of high seats along a counter that runs along the kitchen. Some people don't know this, expect an actual table, and get a bit confused.

The menus at NR change seasonally, so it is probable that the menu has changed since last year and will be due to change again come spring

While the main menu does change seasonally...it is not available at the Chef's Counter...you can only to the tasting menu now.

Yes, that may mean the offings change as well as to what they shovel in front of you, but just wanted to clarify regarding the menu.

While the main menu does change seasonally...it is not available at the Chef's Counter...you can only to the tasting menu now.

Yes, that may mean the offings change as well as to what they shovel in front of you, but just wanted to clarify regarding the menu.

What I meant to explain to the OP is that since the menus change seasonally, what is stocked in the kitchen will change seasonally. Therefore, what is offered on the tasting menu will not be the same season to season. So if someone posts photos about something terrific that they got in summer, one shouldn't expect to get that dish in winter. Possible, but not a given. You are correct that they do not allow you to order off the regular menu any longer at the Counter, but the "tasting menu" is hardly a truly customized menu -- most of the dishes we see served look a lot like dishes from the regular menu. And we've never had anyone "shovel" a dish in front of us at the Counter or anywhere else in NR. Creativity in the kitchen may be waning at NR, but the service has remained good.

I think OP is looking for the price, not the menu/options. I don't have the answer, just pointing that out in case someone here does.

I think OP is looking for the price, not the menu/options. I don't have the answer, just pointing that out in case someone here does.
Correct! I’ve been a number of times before, but not for a couple years. Thanks!

I will be there Friday for the chef's counter and can get u the info then

Come back and give a report, please. We have ressies April 2nd. Never been.

Well at least to the chef's counter.

hello!

Anyone know the price for chefs counter as well as wine pairing right now? Wasn’t sure if it changed for 2019. Thanks!

It was $100 per person for dinner and another $55 per person for the wine pairing. It was an outstanding meal. The sunrise of what was coming next was fun. I really enjoyed watching the kitchen work. The Sou Chef made my wife's salad right in front of her. We didn't know it was hers at the time. You will really enjoy it I am sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter