Narcoossee's 2 TS??

Dawnblade

Earning My Ears
I just called to make a ressie and the CM told me that you have to use 2 TS credits for the meal there. I hadn't read anything about that, so I wanted to come to the *experts* to make sure it's true!! :thumbsup2 If it IS true, we won't be dining there, does anyone have another recommendation for a place that has YUMMY lobster on the Dining Plan....

Thanks in advance for all your responses!!!!
Dawn
:love:

Yes, Narcoossee's is a "signature" restaurant, and charges 2 TS credits per person for a meal.

I am not sure which other restaurants offer lobster on the menu- I think most of the ones that have it will be 2 TS credit restaurants. Cap'n Jacks might have lobster tails, but I think they are an add-on charge.

Take a look at the menus on www.allearsnet.com to see who has lobster.

OK, I looked it up for you, and you have very little choice if you want to use the DDP for lobster. Here are the restaurants I found that offer it:

Rainforest Cafe- not on DDP.
Bistro de Paris- not on DDP.
Teppenyaki- lobster is not included on the DDP, but is on the menu for an extra price.
Todd English's Bluezoo at the Dolphin- not on DDP
Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin- not on DDP
Narcoosee's- on DDP, but a 2 TS restaurant
Fulton's Crab House- not on DDP
Cap'n Jack's- on DDP, and a 1 TS restaurant. Lobster tails are an add on for an extra charge, but there is a "Twin Lobster Tail" entree that I think is covered on the DDP.

If you want lobster, and don't want to pay OOP or use 2 TS for it, you are pretty much stuck with Cap'n Jack's- and I am not sure the lobster is covered on the plan. Happy eating!

Amazing ask and you shall find!!! Wish you were around when I made mine!!! Too funny it took me hours to figure out exactly what you typed in 2minutes!!!

You have Pixie Dust running through those veins! Nice job!

Brigitte

Aw, shucks :blush: !
Happy to help- I discovered the DIS a couple of years ago and got such GREAT help and advice that I try to do the same when I can (plus, my Disnay OCD kicks in when I hear a good question, and I just HAVE to find the answer :rolleyes: ).

we ate there Easter week on the DP and it was the best meal of the week. We all had the filet+lobster +lots of other stuff. the bill for the 5 of us was almost $500 (covered by the DP of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter