Narcossee' and a window seat please

tinkernelllec

Mouseketeer
I just made PS for Nov 4 at Narcossee's (6pm) for the 7pm wishes at MK, and was told to ask at the podium for a window seat. Is this right? Should I request a window seat with my PS? I would imagine 6pm is a popular time and EVERYone asks for a window seat. Also, do they pipe the wishes music into the restaurant? This is the whole reason we are going there, for our last night at Disney, so we can see the fireworks (and hear the music).

If you don't receive a window seat, you can go outside and watch the fireworks from verandah. I'm not sure about the music, I just can't remember.

The music is piped into the restaurant and they dim the lights. We were there in January and did not get a window seat, so we went outside on the porch to watch it. It was very nice out there. You do have to ask at the podium for a window seat.

Based on our experience, you'll have a 50% chance of having a wonderful view of the fireworks and a 50% chance of having a view of someone standing on the verandah who has a wonderful view of the fireworks.

Troy

window seating is based on how many people are in your party and how full the resturant is that evening. i would ask once u arrive at the podium and make a request that day. but like everyone said go outside for fireworks. i think its more special being outside and hearing them boom along with the music.

WE (now) never even bother with a window seat at Narcoosee's--just go out on the deck and enjoy the show.
And as TroyWDW says, even with a window seat there is a good chance your view will be blocked, and you'll wind up outside anyway.

We were just there last week and got a window seat. Our waitress suggested we go outside to enjoy the fireworks and she would have dessert menus waiting when we came back inside. It was a gorgeous night, and we enjoyed taking a break before dessert. When we got back to the table, the waitress already had brought over a special birthday dessert for DH's birthday with a candle lit and everything. This was one of our favorite meals on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter