nassau question???

huckster

DIS Veteran
we perfer to stay on ship .. but wonder , can you wlk off ship here and buy t shirts with out getting into cab??is the walk far?
do you just bring cash for these ?

Yes you can walk to the shops. Most of the shops are not much futher than where you would catch the cab anyway. Take some cash.
Tip

We got off the ship last time in Nassau and walked downtown. Not too impressed but I completely forgot about the straw market. I enjoyed the one at Port Lucaya so this trip I would like to at least go there. Can you tell me how to get there after leaving the ship? Was I just in a daze last time and missed it?<G>
After we walked around town I thought I would like to go to Atlantis but since it was later not many people were going... the taxi driver we talked with didn't want to take us without other people so we waited and waited... and I finally decided I didn't want to wait any longer so we said forget it and went back to the ship. Very frustrating!

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter