Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is WOW your DISigns are awesome!!!!
Would it be possible to get the "Welcome to Disney" with the blue border to the Elmendorf Family?

Would it be possible to get an invite to the BBB at MK, for Emma date is July 29, 2008.

Have a Magical Trip!!

BBBCastle.jpg

Could I get the BBB invite and envelope with the name Grace? My friend is going on Thursday and I told her about the invites and that I would get one to her from the site. Just put leave off the last sentence, because I'm unsure when they are going. Thanks!

Have a magical trip! I'm sooo jealous. We're not going until September...............I can hardly wait!

WishesCruise.jpg

Hi Natalie - Don't be jealous yet.......I actually have to call to reserve it and they don't book cruises until 90 days prior so I have to hope that when I call on March 30 there is a boat available. I'm hoping to surprise my DH for our 20th anniversary. I'm not sure if the wishes is the same as a celebration cruise but I'll find out. As always, thanks for your wonderful invitations!
Desiree
:cool1:

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for the invites you created for me.
Can I also get Chef Mickey's Dinner on June 3 , 2008 at 5.40 PM
I am also looking for an invite for the Disney trip for each of them since
they do not know and will not know until a couple days before the trip
(Mom's requested we keep it a secret till shortly before we go!)
The invites are how I would like to tell them Grandma's taking them.
Do you have Cars theme for him and Tinkberbell for her?

Thanks
Sue

Hi Natalie, I have made my ADRs for my trip. Could you please help me with invites?Your designs are wonderful.
Gilmore Family 8/11/08@Boma breakfast 10:45am/ one for Matthew also same time and place
Matthew for Mama Melrose 8/13/08 7:00pm
Matthew for LeCelliar 8/14/08 8:00pm
Matthew Crystal Palace 7:30pm 8/15/08
Matthew Shutters 9:50pm 8/16/08
Matthew Supercalifragalistic breakfast 11:10am 8/17/08
Matthew Coral Reef 7:20pm 8/12/08
Also do you have any invites for a day @ Disney Quest? My son is having his 1st sleepover when we go to Disney and we are taking the kids to Disney Quest.Thanks for all your time

Natalie,

Thanks For The Invites For Bbb, Scifi, Canada, Japan, And Crystal Palace. I Can't Wait To See The Faces Of Haley And Alyson When They Open The Invites.

Thanks,
Michelle

Hi Natalie,
I was wondering if you could do invites for the MK's The Magic Behind the Steam Trains Tour. We are going May 12, 2008 at 7:30 am. The names on the invite are Jeremy and Dad. I would greatly appreciate it but will understand if you cannot do this.

Thanks!!
Amanda

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for the invites you created for me.
Can I also get Chef Mickey's Dinner on June 3 , 2008 at 5.40 PM
I am also looking for an invite for the Disney trip for each of them since
they do not know and will not know until a couple days before the trip
(Mom's requested we keep it a secret till shortly before we go!)
The invites are how I would like to tell them Grandma's taking them.
Do you have Cars theme for him and Tinkberbell for her?

Thanks
Sue

WDW2Cars.jpg

WDW.jpg

I can't believe you just started designing! Your designs are beautiful!

Could I please get 3 Welcome to Disney invites?

Drew - boys with Cars and Mickey
Ryan - boys with Nemo and Mickey
Ally - girls with Tink at top

Also, can you do a BBB invite for Allyson, Tuesday, May 6th at 8:05am?
And a BBB tip envelope?

Thank you so much!!!!

Your invites are WONDERFUL. :thumbsup2
If you have time we would love you to make a couple for our daughters.

Carlee and Mickee

mon june 9th 5:25 Chef Mickeys

wed june 11th 1900 park fair 11:10 breakfast
bbb 1:10 princess make over for dinner
crt 4:00
Thanks

Can I please get a boy "Welcome to Disney" one with "Andrew and Adam" (both names can be on the same card)

Also, do you have anything for the Segway tour in Epcot? I am surprising DH and DBIL with that and I would love to give them an "invite"
The names I would need (on seperate invites) are:

Doug
Wayne
the date is Thurs Oct 9th at 8:30.

Thank you!

When I posted a request earlier I forgot to ask about the welcome to Disney. Could you do one each for Matthew ,Aljime, and Mariah. You can do them all in the blue design.Thanks

Could I get the BBB invite and envelope with the name Grace? My friend is going on Thursday and I told her about the invites and that I would get one to her from the site. Just put leave off the last sentence, because I'm unsure when they are going. Thanks!

:thumbsup2 Hope this works........
BBBCastleGrace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter