Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents2.jpg

Kolby-1.jpg

Cameron2.jpg

Parents3.jpg

Kolby1.jpg

Cameron3.jpg

OMG!!! You did it again!! YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING, TALENTED PIXIE EVER!!! I AM MAKING THE SHIRTS TOMORROW AND WILL POST PICS ...I KNOW EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS IT BUT...YOU ARE AMAZING!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Natalie,

Could I please get the following invitations personalized?

Chef Mickey Breakfast on June 13 at 8:10 am (1 Ann and 1 Kate)
Cinderella's Royal Table on June 15 at 10:40 am (1 Ann, 1 Kate, and 1 Marilyn)

Thanks,
Krista

I really like the new designs for these 2 restaurants, but can not figure out the fonts you used to personalized them. I made the others I need from your shared files.

Natalie,

Will you be making a Mary Poppins and Cinderella Akershus autograph card in your 2010 design?

Krista

Would it be possible to get these 2 requests by the end of May? I would like to have them printed before Ann's last day of school on June 3. We leave on the June 9.

Thanks for your help,
Krista

I really like the new designs for these 2 restaurants, but can not figure out the fonts you used to personalized them. I made the others I need from your shared files.

Would it be possible to get these 2 requests by the end of May? I would like to have them printed before Ann's last day of school on June 3. We leave on the June 9.

Thanks for your help,
Krista

The autograph cards are uploaded....... I'll try to get to the invites later this week.

Natalie,

Wow. I just wanted to thank you! I am so excited planning my DS's first trip to WDW and I have been printing off your 2010 autograph cards and journal pages! I just ran into the Character meal cards you have been working on and LOVE them!!! I just wanted to thank you and let you know how much magic your work will add to so many people's trips including my DS's!!!!

Not sure if this is where to post this or not...but do you have a general Thank You card for the castmates onboard the Magic??

Natalie, I'm not sure if you passed me up, I can't find where you are at? My requests are at the top of page 194. Just checkin'! If you aren't there yet, that's fine, I just wasn't sure! :)

Natalie,

Wow. I just wanted to thank you! I am so excited planning my DS's first trip to WDW and I have been printing off your 2010 autograph cards and journal pages! I just ran into the Character meal cards you have been working on and LOVE them!!! I just wanted to thank you and let you know how much magic your work will add to so many people's trips including my DS's!!!!

Thank you and You're Welcome!

Hi, I am working on a binder for our trip & saw this design & was wondering if you could make me one of these logos for my binder. It could have something to do with the Taylor family or just be logo-ish. We will be staying 10/3 - 10/10.

Hi Everyone~
I am technically on page 168. I jumped around a bit because a few requesters needed their stuff right away. Their trips are right around the corner and they needed to finish and pack. I have also been pushing hard to get my new journal finished for some good friends whose trips are right around the corner.
Here is the link if anyone wants to use it. It is much more "ink-friendly"!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/2010 Journal/

Oh my gosh, Natalie, your work is sooooo wonderful!!! I would really like to use some of these things - especially the new journal pages - but don't understand how to copy the picture so I can use it. I went to the photobucket page, but don't know what to do from there - I tried right-clicking, but the image comes out too distorted. Can you please give me some simple directions?

Thank you so much!

Oh my gosh, Natalie, your work is sooooo wonderful!!! I would really like to use some of these things - especially the new journal pages - but don't understand how to copy the picture so I can use it. I went to the photobucket page, but don't know what to do from there - I tried right-clicking, but the image comes out too distorted. Can you please give me some simple directions?

Thank you so much!

Click on the image that you want first, to open it and make it full size. Then right click and save.

Hi Natalie,

I guess I must have gotten lost in the mix. No worries! Its too late to make them for our trip, but I'd still like the get the mickey starwars shirts with the names Ryan, Kylan, Brysan & Jordan whenever you get the chance. Two of the boys have July birthdays so I'll just give them to them then. :)
Gabriel-1.jpg

Also, I wanted to post to show you the shirts I made from some of your blanks. Everyone was SO excited to get them! I'll also take pics of us wearing them and post those when we get back. We set sail on the Wonder tomorrow! :yay:
Shirts-1.jpg

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww263/bearnut2/Shirts-2.jpg

OK, I may sound stupid with this question but how do you have T-shirts made? I love all the designs and would love to have some T-shirts for our January trip but I'm not sure how y'all do it....
:confused:

natalie,

Can you please let me know what font you used for the Tink activity book cover.. I know enough to be able to add a name to the blank :)

Cheri

Noah-1.jpg

I love looking at your thread & seeing what you come up with. I can't use this one as we aren't staying at the Pop - but I had to say, this is sooo darn clever. :thumbsup2

Natalie,
We leave in about 2 weeks and I was wondering if you could get to these so I can make the shirts before we leave? If not, that's ok, I understand. The original post is on page 176. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Could you possibily do these requests for me?

This one with:
Mommy - Minnie
Daddy - Mickey
Cody - Goofy
Griffin - Donald
Aaron - Pluto
308f9e8.jpg

This one with the names Mommy, Daddy, Cody, Griffin and Aaron.
2eocxas.jpg

This with the names Billy and Jennifer and Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary, Disney Style.
2a8ol85.jpg

And this one with Billy and Jennifer and Celebrating 15 Years of Magic.
2ry0gbd.jpg

Also, I didn't see Country Bear Jamboree journal pages in your 4shared files. Could you pretty please make some when you get time?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter