Ok so here are my ADR...

T Rex
Primetime 50s Cafe
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Raglan road
Ohana breakfast and dinner
Chef Mickeys

Today i will most likely be cancelling these reservations, i'm not too keen on the reviews for CG and Matt doesnt want to dress up for V&A? :rotfl2: Weirdo he is the one that wanted to do it!!

California Grill
Victoria & Alberts

8 days to go now :) getting butterflies in my tummy now :cloud9:

I am feeling your excitement now:rotfl:
Cant wait for the trip report everything is sounding just perfect !!!

Ok so here are my ADR...

T Rex
Primetime 50s Cafe
Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Raglan road
Ohana breakfast and dinner
Chef Mickeys

Today i will most likely be cancelling these reservations, i'm not too keen on the reviews for CG and Matt doesnt want to dress up for V&A? :rotfl2: Weirdo he is the one that wanted to do it!!

California Grill
Victoria & Alberts

8 days to go now :) getting butterflies in my tummy now :cloud9:

:woohoo: It'll soon be here!

Fab adr's....have you eaten at them all before or are some new? I love Le Cellier.....you must have the mushroom fillet! ::yes::

CG is quite nice, good food - just not at all romantic as it's quite loud. :thumbsup2

I haven't done V&A's but hope too next year.

I am feeling your excitement now:rotfl:
Cant wait for the trip report everything is sounding just perfect !!!

Thanks hun :)

:woohoo: It'll soon be here!

Fab adr's....have you eaten at them all before or are some new? I love Le Cellier.....you must have the mushroom fillet! ::yes::

CG is quite nice, good food - just not at all romantic as it's quite loud. :thumbsup2

I haven't done V&A's but hope too next year.

I havent done..

T Rex
Primetime 50s Cafe
Le Cellier
Raglan road
Ohana dinner
Chef Mickeys

I am also hoping to sneak in Kona Cafe (never been) and Whispering Canyon Cafe (been) :thumbsup2

Just writting out my list of last minute bits and bobs to buy, next week is going to go so quick as i have Mon,Weds and Thursday off and working the weekend :cool1: haha am i the only person that is cheering at working on a weekend lol!

I havent done..

T Rex
Primetime 50s Cafe
Le Cellier
Raglan road
Ohana dinner
Chef Mickeys

I am also hoping to sneak in Kona Cafe (never been) and Whispering Canyon Cafe (been) :thumbsup2

Just writting out my list of last minute bits and bobs to buy, next week is going to go so quick as i have Mon,Weds and Thursday off and working the weekend :cool1: haha am i the only person that is cheering at working on a weekend lol!

T Rex is fab, we've had fab meals both times......my advice would be skip starters as the mains are huge & save room to share the meteor bites for dessert! YUMMY! (Hot donut holes with chocolate sauce to dip in) :cloud9:

I love Raglan Road & Le Cellier. :thumbsup2 We had brekkie at Kona's last time as I was desperate to try Tonga toast. :laughing:

I haven't done 50's PTC or Chef Mickeys. We are doing brekkie at CM's in June. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to read your trippie! :woohoo:

I am sure this week will fly by, have you packed?

T Rex is fab, we've had fab meals both times......my advice would be skip starters as the mains are huge & save room to share the meteor bites for dessert! YUMMY! (Hot donut holes with chocolate sauce to dip in) :cloud9:

I love Raglan Road & Le Cellier. :thumbsup2 We had brekkie at Kona's last time as I was desperate to try Tonga toast. :laughing:

I haven't done 50's PTC or Chef Mickeys. We are doing brekkie at CM's in June. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to read your trippie! :woohoo:

I am sure this week will fly by, have you packed?

Haven't packed yet hun everything i need to pack is laid out on my chairs at home, still waiting for more clothes to be delivered then on Weds i'm doing my own fashion show to decide what to take :rotfl2:

Going to put some films on my laptop next week to watch on the flight as i checked the movie list and i seen all the good ones :lmao: Recommend any?

I am really looking forward to Raglan Road & Le Cellier :thumbsup2

I bet you have packed? lol

Haven't packed yet hun everything i need to pack is laid out on my chairs at home, still waiting for more clothes to be delivered then on Weds i'm doing my own fashion show to decide what to take :rotfl2:

Going to put some films on my laptop next week to watch on the flight as i checked the movie list and i seen all the good ones :lmao: Recommend any?

I am really looking forward to Raglan Road & Le Cellier :thumbsup2

I bet you have packed? lol

Nope I haven't packed, i've got my cases out & sorted about 15 pairs of shoes to take :rolleyes1 but I need to buy some clothes before I can even think about packing! :eek:

I haven't watched that many films recently so no use asking me for recommendations, sorry.

Ah :scared1: I just saw your ticker!

I didn't realise your trip was so soon! You only just got back from New York you lucky lady! :banana:

Please do a TR when you get home I miss Orlando so much right now! :worship:

25 days you lucky thing! I am jealous!

That ice bar looks amazing! Where did you find that?

Leanne xoxo

Ah :scared1: I just saw your ticker!

I didn't realise your trip was so soon! You only just got back from New York you lucky lady! :banana:

Please do a TR when you get home I miss Orlando so much right now! :worship:

25 days you lucky thing! I am jealous!

That ice bar looks amazing! Where did you find that?

Leanne xoxo

Hey Leanne lol i wish i only just got back from New York :P that was actually Lauren hehe

I am hoping to do a trip report when i get back :)

I just found the Ice bar havin a browse on the net x

Hey Leanne lol i wish i only just got back from New York :P that was actually Lauren hehe

I am hoping to do a trip report when i get back :)

I just found the Ice bar havin a browse on the net x

AH :scared1: Blonde moment lol How embarrassed :rotfl:

Glad you are doing a TR though I need a good disney fix :thumbsup2

sorry for getting you and Lauren mixed up

Leanne xoxox

TBH it doesnt seem real that we are going? i have tried to pack but i can't be bothered? Lol! i did manage to iron loads of clothes yesterday though to pack so sunday night i will sort my packing out as i am working all weekend :confused3

Before work 2moro night me and Matt are goin to get our last minute bits in town and change the last of our money up :thumbsup2

:rotfl: You sound exactly like me! I'm always the same before a holiday. I only realise I'm going once I'm actually there and even then it feels surreal.

Your first day will be great: "we're finally here... for 25 NIGHTS!". You're so lucky. I'd be there for 25 nights in a flash but I don't get enough holidays at work. :(

TBH it doesnt seem real that we are going? i have tried to pack but i can't be bothered? Lol! i did manage to iron loads of clothes yesterday though to pack so sunday night i will sort my packing out as i am working all weekend :confused3

Before work 2moro night me and Matt are goin to get our last minute bits in town and change the last of our money up :thumbsup2
Ooooh I'm so jealous!

I feel exactly like that when my trip finally gets here too! Once you're there it'll hit you!

PLEASE do a proper huge TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter