National Rates Are Higher!

cindala

<font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle
I just checked the rates at National again, ( beginning of July), and they are even higher. From when I booked the beginning of January, they are about $75 more!!!! I was hoping that I might get an even better rate, but by the looks of it, I'm just happy I booked when I did.

Why do they keep going up? Is it directly related to the amount of bookings they have for a specific date and time? If so, then it looks like it will be crowded when we are going!:rolleyes:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've been waiting and watching for better national rates too for my June trip. I had ressies, but had to change my dates. I'm holding a compact ressie with Dollar right now at $124 for the week (base amount). Hopefully the Spring Fling discounts will be flying our way soon. Waiting for a good airfare too for both my April trip and June trip. I missed one last week because I didn't move fast enough.

I've watched National's rates the past 2 or 3 years. They typically start going up at the end of the year, hit a peak in the late spring/summer and then go down towards fall. I always get the best rates by booking my December & May reservations in August or September. My rate for last December was $114 for the week incl taxes (Disney Club discount, 1 free night, full size). My rate for this May is $139. About a year ago I paid $107 for December & February when making ressies in September.

All car rental rates are similar to the stock market. They are constantly changing, sometimes by the minute when in demand.

Just booked and the Disney Club discount was a life saver. Much deeper than AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter