Navigator of the seas

Arkum

Mouseketeer
We just booked a cruise for Oct. on this ship out of Galveston. We were so sad to see Disney leave Galveston and this port is only 3 hours away from us so it only made sense to try another line instead of flying into Florida. I had a difficult time booking a room for 3. We finally found a room that will hold 3 next to the other 5 cabins we have that will hold 2. My question is: I see a couch in the photos. Do these fold down like on Disney? I have a feeling that the room of 3 is going to have a little cousin who wants to sleep with them. Just wondering if it will be an option for her to be in there or vice versa with another in her room?

Yes on most of their ships it does. My cabin on the Navigator has always had one that does

On the Navigator, our cabin had a sofa, but we had no need to open it.

Woody

If you can find the deck plans they are very well encoded with exactly what the stateroom includes regarding bedding.

Hey Arkum, what week are you sailing? DH and I are looking at the 10/5 sailing for just the 2 of us as an anniversary trip. :goodvibes

Have you sailed out of the Houston port on NCL?

We are debating Norwegian out of Houston VS Royal Caribbean out of Galveston VS Carnival out of NOLA or Galveston. All would be October sailings. Any suggestions?

We have only been on one cruise and it was on Pride of America with NCL, it cruised around Hawaii, so our experience is limited.

We live north of Dallas and are looking to save on airfare so that limits us to Houston, Galveston or NOLA.

Hey Arkum, what week are you sailing? DH and I are looking at the 10/5 sailing for just the 2 of us as an anniversary trip. :goodvibes

Have you sailed out of the Houston port on NCL?

We are debating Norwegian out of Houston VS Royal Caribbean out of Galveston VS Carnival out of NOLA or Galveston. All would be October sailings. Any suggestions?

We have only been on one cruise and it was on Pride of America with NCL, it cruised around Hawaii, so our experience is limited.

We live north of Dallas and are looking to save on airfare so that limits us to Houston, Galveston or NOLA.

We are sailing on 10/19. We've never sailed out of Houston, just Galveston twice. Super easy port to deal with since you don't have to fly! I think almost everyone that gripes about sailing out of Galveston has to deal with the transportation issue of getting from The airport to port which is not cheap. Parking is roughly $50 for 7 days. I say go for it! Be sure to check other travel sites. The one I am using had great incentives with OBC and was cheaper than the rccl site. I guess they have blocks of rooms or something.

We are sailing on 10/19. We've never sailed out of Houston, just Galveston twice. Super easy port to deal with since you don't have to fly! I think almost everyone that gripes about sailing out of Galveston has to deal with the transportation issue of getting from The airport to port which is not cheap. Parking is roughly $50 for 7 days. I say go for it! Be sure to check other travel sites. The one I am using had great incentives with OBC and was cheaper than the rccl site. I guess they have blocks of rooms or something.
TY! Do you mind sharing where you booked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter