• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need a Disney name for our kitten!

I like these names for pets, not all are Disney Cats but are Disney Characters.... Jack, Sally, Figaro, Lucifer, Dewy, Esmeralda, Jasper, Meeko, Percy, Sebastian and lastly Waldo! :) hope some of these helps!

Anyone have any cute ideas for a Disney-ish name for our kitten? She is 9 weeks old, black with some white spots.

We thought of Boo, Disney, and my daughter said GooglyBear.

Any one else? :cat:

My aunt got a kitten that was white with black spots and named her Cruella Deville. She also has a calico named Belle.

--Mary

How about Marie, from Aristocats?
Or after a princess, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, etc.

Or Waffles, like someone said. Goofy's cat. Oh yeah, and Mr.Pettybones, Goofy's other cat. :lmao:

Epcat is AWESOME! Love that one. You could call her Eppie for short.

I also like Nala and Figaro and any of the princess names.

Good luck deciding. Can't wait to hear what you've chosen. Oh, and congrats on the new kitty!:cutie:

We almost named our girl bunny (not the one in the picture - he's a boy) Lily Belle after Walt's wife and, of course, Belle. Then my husband noticed that she has gray streaks on her back and tummy and commented that she looks like she rolled in ashes. So, we ended up naming her Ashley Belle (had to keep the Belle because I wanted at least one Disney name). I'm keeping Lily in mind for future pets, but you can use it if you want!!!;)

Just named our new one Nala.

We had a litter of kittens last year, and named them after Lion King characters.

Nala, Kiara, Sarabi, Simba & Kovu (although he is now nicknamed Bubba)

Nala, Kiara and Sarabi were all adopted by new families.

Simba and Kovu stayed with us, but Simba had other ideas, got out and ran away!

Daisy is cute too - we fostered a puppy for a bit and named her Daisy - it fit - her adoptive family kept the name!

We named our black/white cat Lilo and we have a black German Shepherd named "Gracey", for the Gracey Mansion. Did you pick one yet?

How about "Lucky" or "Perdita" from 101 Dalmations ?

Other Disney related names could be: Pixie, Belle, Lady ?

That's cute, I like "Epcat" also.

We don't have a cat yet but I like the name "KitKat" however if we do get a cat I think I want a Disney name also.

Oh how about "Fantasia" ?

Have fun deciding.

Another vote for Epcat!

I thing Gepetto would be a very cute kitty name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter