need a HUGE favor

angbatiato

Earning My Ears
one of the girls on the board is creating 2 designs for me....i'm using them to make 4 shirts...3 of one design and 1 of the other. they are for an upcoming *surprise* trip....this is where my problem lies. i have no color printer and i have no way of printing out these designs and doing this without anyone finding out the *surprise* would anyone here be willing to simply print the transfers and mail them out to me? i would be more than willing to pay for the cost of supplies and shipping and all that stuff...i just really want to do this and i really want to keep things a secret still. PM me if its a possibility...thanks everybody

I have had that problem in the past. There is an easy solution. I went to Office Max and bought the transfer paper and they printed them there for the cost of a regular copy. I was less than $1 each. And they messed up the paper and had to replace it at their expense. That was a great relief, not having to worry about having the paper in the right direction.

okay....nobody will do this for me...not staples or kinkos...and office max is hours from me. gonna try once more...anybody wanna help me? please PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter