Need help finding 2 bedroom suite for 6

R4Suns

Earning My Ears
We have ressies for CBR but since we need two rooms for the 6 of us and since Disney isnt offering any room discounts anymore, we are looking to move to an offsite hotel. This will save us about $1000.
We have 4 kids 5-14. Can anyone recommend a 2 bedroom suite hotel that would be apropriate for us. We would like to keep in under $150/night and are going at the end of Oct.
Have already looked into HIFS and it is a contender...

Thanks!:bounce:

Have you thought of looking at a vacation home? It would give you more room than a suite, your own pool and probably come in a little cheaper. You do give up having some of the "hotel facilities" of the suite but IMHO a home could suit your group very well.

To get a look at a "genuine" vacation home ( as opposed to a photo shoot) here's a link to my home , which is managed by Premier Vacation Homes who advertise on this site and are one of the best villa rental companies around

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/vernon

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

<<Have you thought of looking at a vacation home? >>

Actually we are traveling with 5 other people so a home wouldnt work for us....

Get a 5 bedroom for all of you, or two homes if you like them enough to go on vacation together, but not enough to share a house with them LOL :D . Certainly one house for all of you would work out MUCH cheaper than two suites.

Seriously, if you've thought of the option and decided it isn't for you then fine. It was only a suggestion as vacation homes are ideal for a group your size, but that doesn't mean it suits every group that size.

Well we are staying at the new Residence Inn in LBV. It just opened in mid May so can't be too bad.

We got a 2 bedroom with one king in one room and 2 queens in the other. Also get a living room with sleeper sofa and full kitchen. Plus free FULL american breakfast for all.

We are using our Marriott points for our stay but i believe the rate was $115-$120 a nite for the 2 bedroom.

Summerfield suites has 2 bedroom 2 baths nd they are in the entertainment book. I had a ressie with them until i decided to rent a house. It is a wyndham hotel in Lake buena vista area and looked real nice. I think the entertainment price they quoted me for aug. was $119 a night.

You should look at the Sheraton Vistana Villages. We stayed there last October and we loved it. You can get a 2 bedroom unit with a full kitchen and a washer and dryer, for $119.90/night. The two bedroom units have a king bed and jacuzzi in one bedroom and 2 double beds in the second bedroom. The one bedroom units are $89.90/night. We booked through hotelkingdom.com to get these prices, through the Sheraton website they wanted $159.00/night for the 2 bedroom. It's only about 5 minutes further from Disney than the HIFS. My family of four really enjoyed being able to spread out and not be cramped in a hotel room.
:)

Did you look on mousesavers for AllStar Rates or discounts? How about 2 connecting rooms at AllStars. Kids in one room, leave the door open between rooms and you and dh in the other room?

My folks are coming with us and they have a dog so its offsite for us this time. The New Residence Inn gave us a 2 Bedroom suite at a AAA discount of $109.00 a night for the middle of October. Everything I've read about makes the place sound very nice. Its supposed to be across the road from the Crossroads Shopping center, so its pretty close to the parks. Our 2 Bedroom suite has 1 king bed, 2 queens, and a sleeper sofa. It can definately sleep 6. Good luck!

Fiver

This looks like a great place to stay. We'll be there in Nov with three kids. There is availability, but unfortunately the rate is $219 per night!!

Sablair,
Check out hotelkingdom.com . The Sheraton Vistana Villages are only $119.00/night for a 2 bedroom unit. This price is good for the entire month of November according to their website. We booked through hotelkingdom.com and their service was great. If you do a search on these boards for hotelkingdom.com, you'll find some more info. on them.
Joan

You might check hotelkingdom.com for the Holiday Inn at Universal. When I booked for Aug. their 2 BR suites were cheaper than HIFS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter