Need help with a request...

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
Very excited my sister and family just booked a deluxe lv studio at BLT for the same time we will be there in our 1 bedroom lv.

I am hoping we can getting connecting rooms. Who, how and when can we make this request too. We will be at BLT together this June.

Hoping it is a possibility?

Thanks in advance for everyone's input and advice.....:love:

DVC resorts do not really have connecting rooms unless you book a two bedroom which can be made up of a one bedroom plus studio (but not always, there are also dedicated two bedroom units.)

I think the best you can do is to request rooms near each other, if they are both DVC reservations. Call member services to get these requests entered in each reservation.

If they are not both DVC reservations, you may have to wait until check-in to ask for rooms near each other.

baixar musicas

Very excited my sister and family just booked a deluxe lv studio at BLT for the same time we will be there in our 1 bedroom lv.

I am hoping we can getting connecting rooms. Who, how and when can we make this request too. We will be at BLT together this June.

Hoping it is a possibility?

Thanks in advance for everyone's input and advice.....:love:

Since 2 different memberships are involved, you should do a 3 way call with MS and ask that a "travel with" be set up on the 2 reservations. Most resorts are pretty good about doing their best to at least get you close to each other.

Would love to hear how well BLT helps you out. Our Christmas reservations are at BLT with a 2 br LV and a studio LV set as a "travel with".

Laura

Thanks for the feedback...

All 1 bedrooms connect with studios and since with both have lake view and there are a lot of these connecting rooms that make up a possible 2 bedroom, I am thinking it can not be too hard.

My sister is not a DVC Member, she is just paying for the room, regular accommodation booking.

I am thinking I call them and find out what kind of request we can make and when, to hopefully get our connecting rooms....

Anyone else with more advice, I welcome it.:)

How hard it is depends on which rooms are being checked out of and checked into on the day you arrive, if all the lockoffs that are having both sides vacated have been booked as two bedrooms, it's not only hard, it's impossible,

It can happen. It happened to us last year. We had a 1 bedroom at BCV and a studio. The one bedroom was for 5 nights, but the studio was for 14 nights. I requested the "traveling with" when I called. I was only hoping to be near each other, and to my surprise we were connecting. I never asked for it, but it happened. It was great because when the family left on their checkout day, it was easy moving our things into the studio and doing laundry while my DH drove the family to the airport. We actually stayed in the 1 bedroom and some of the family stayed in the studio, but when they left we (the 2 of us) moved to the studio. The only thing we did was delay the cleaning so that the room was cleaned on a different day. Since we had the studio for 14 nights we had 2 full clearning and 2 t/t. We did a little flip flopping with the schedule and it worked for us.

Thanks for everyone input. My brother-in-law was told to the CM he talk with that I should ask DVC member services to help us out with this request. She actually suggested to him that we should get our rooms connected she he told her that we old be there at the same time with a 1 bed.

I always feel if you do not ask you will never receive. I was just hoping that maybe someone else had this situation.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter