Need help with baby girl names please!

Congratulations! happy to hear that you are having a little girl. here are a few names i thought of cant wait to find out what you aare going to name your little baby!!!!!

amber joy
rosemary marie
rebecca annette
brenda anne
adah elisabeth
tabitha annette
isabel
allena (uh-leen-uh)
katrina nicole
betty ( my aunt is betty johnson )
Victoria
Emma
Jenniffer
Sadie

My favorite names are
Savanna or savannah or Cevanah
Hannah
Sarah or sara-love this name!
Lauray
Katie
Taylor
Alexies
Ashley
Michelle
Tori-Lynn
Alisha
Amber
Brittny
Calissa
Cindra
Emma-Lee
Gabreilla
Harmony
Jadalynn
Jasmine
Kameryn

My daughter is Nicole Christine so I'm partial to that choice. :laughing:

My two youngest nieces are Teegan May (16 months old) and Olivia (3 months old). Olivia doesn't have a middle name yet. My sister hasn't come up with something she and the father like. Olivia was born on September 11th and it turns out my sister's water broke during the moment of silence for the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. I suggested my sister look at the names on the passenger list from that plane for a possible middle name for Olivia. Some may find it morbid but it would make for an interesting background story about her name.

Sophie Mae would be my choice for a girl's name now. I had a second trimester miscarriage about 5 years ago. I had my heart set on Sophie Mae if I had a girl.

Remember, you can always add a silent 'q' to the beginning of the name if you need to make a common name more unique. :rotfl:

Congratulations and good luck with picking a name you like. My mother always had some names in mind during her pregnancies but didn't choose the name until the baby was born and she had some time to get to know it. She wanted the name to reflect the baby's personality or something like that. She got creative with my middle name. It's a combination of my father's mother's name, Lily, and my mother's childhood friend's best name, Anne. Anne died in a car accident when she was sixteen so my mother really wanted to name me after her. My first name was planned to be Ruth after my mother's mother and I already had a cousin Ruthann so Ruth Anne was out as a choice. My mother came up with Ruth Lilyanne. It is pronounced like Lily-Anne, not Lillian. I always hated my name because it wasn't common but I do like the thought my mother put into creating it and the meaning behind it!

Congratulations :hug:

I quite like: Daisy & Ella. My best friend has two daughters and she called them Emily Grace and Hannah Olivia.

I hope you can find a name that you both love and one that suits her perfectly

I just thought of my FAVOURITE name :

Evangeline..

It rolls off the tongue.

maybe the more traditional names?
Helga
Maude
Gertrude

.... or not. :confused3

I still like Madison. I think it's a cute name. and you can't go wrong with Allison! (just don't name her Jennifer. there are a lot of Jennifer's in this world)

Hi. I don't have any suggestions for names but I wanted to say Congratulations!

Come on, Palm! Don't leave us in the dark! What are you thinking??

Madison

Madison

Madison

:wave2:

Congratulations Palm!! I hope your pregnancy is going well too. Continued prayers for a smooth delivery. I also would say to keep it in mind that the tests aren't 100% accurate either, so pick out a boy name also and leave that thought in the back of your mind that "it might be"

My name suggestion is Victoria Ellen Johnson There is no way I'm taking a VMK prize though if you decide you like that, so don't even try! :rotfl2:

Thanks for all the names so far everyone. I don't know why this is so difficult for me. The name should be the easy fun part right? Grrrr! Anyway, Pink, NO MADISON! Lol! There are too many Maddies at my church. Anyone have any good A names? We like AJ for a nickname... Or R names for some reason. I need a baby name book I guess

Here are some names my husband has turned down that I have liked:
Isabella
Mckenzie (kenzie)
Chase
Kaydan
Sara
Abriella
Riley

Thanks for all the names so far everyone. I don't know why this is so difficult for me. The name should be the easy fun part right? Grrrr! Anyway, Pink, NO MADISON! Lol! There are too many Maddies at my church. Anyone have any good A names? We like AJ for a nickname... Or R names for some reason. I need a baby name book I guess

My little sister's name is Amanda Justine, and we call her AJ. As for an R name, Rachel. ;)

Not sure if it's been suggested...

How about Reese?
or Rowan?

I like Amanda for an "A" name.

Congratulations!party: I love the name Grace. (Gracie) Have fun choosing the name :)

How about:

Racheal
Hayden
Candace
Chelsea
Amanda
Allison ( Aly for short )
Hannah
Selina
Alisha
Kelsea or Kelsey
Karlie
Illeana ( ill - e - on- a )
Kristen
Ashley
Lindsay
Brianna
Anna Kathrenine
Kathrenine
Kayla
Sarah
Brittany
SADIE - I love this one

Anna Brooke

Middle Names :
Mae ( may )
Elizabeth
Sarah

Wow, lots of names! :rotfl: First, congratulations!:thumbsup2 I love baby girls! My aunt just had another little girl (she has 6 girls now and 3 boys) Well, my new cousin is Megan Lynn and I fell in love with her the minute I held her for the first time. :love:

Anyway, I love the name Rayna (or Raina) for an R name. As for an A name, I like Angel, or Angelina, or anything with Angel. Anna's always cute. So are Arianna, Ariel, Autumn, Adelaide, Alexandria, Anastasia, and Aurora. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter