Need ideas

mommyintn

DIS Veteran
We are going to Chef Mickeys during our trip and I'd like to make an invitation for my boys. I've got photo impact and just need some wording ideas? What do you think for the background? Picture of the contemporary resort? Mickey? I found a blue background with an outline of Mickey, just need a jumpstart!

mommyintn said:
We are going to Chef Mickeys during our trip and I'd like to make an invitation for my boys. I've got photo impact and just need some wording ideas? What do you think for the background? Picture of the contemporary resort? Mickey? I found a blue background with an outline of Mickey, just need a jumpstart!

Here's my newest shirt design for Chef Mickey.

You could say something like Mickey and the Gang can't wait to see you at dinner at Chef Mickey's on....

Thanks, I might try that with a background or a shirt for sure! Love the new picture of squirt in your signature line! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter