Need transportation from LAX to Corona !!

asfoura

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for days now for a cheap transportation from Los Angeles Intl. Airport to Corona, CA, 92880 !! I can't find any
Shuttles start by $60
Car rentals are crazy in US when you rent for just a day or few hours, rentals start by $135.. $135 for just 65 miles !! that's crazy !!!

Can anybody help !!
I am arriving next week and still don't know how um gonna go back home !!

I don't know what the costs are for all of it, but if you really need to get out there my suggestion would be to get to Union Station (Amtrak/buses/etc) and take the train out to Riverside. You could also take the Greyhound for about $20. Then hop on Metrolink and go on down to Corona.

I don't know what the costs are for all of it, but if you really need to get out there my suggestion would be to get to Union Station (Amtrak/buses/etc) and take the train out to Riverside. You could also take the Greyhound for about $20. Then hop on Metrolink and go on down to Corona.

LAX Fly-Away bus to Union Station - $7 one-way

Metrolink Trip Planner - "l.a. union station" to "west corona" - $10 one way ::yes::

Only runs Monday-Friday though, and only "commuter hours", but that's quite a savings over shuttles and car rentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter