Nemesis Challenge 2

When is the Goofy? that would be appropriate for a Dis Dad challenge too I think

The Goofy is doing the Saturday morning Half AND and Sunday morning Full, meaning you have to run a little over 39 miles (which may make you feel a bit Goofy afterwards).

again, im going to have a hard time picking sides....

steve..... three words..... performance enhancing drugs!!!

:lmao::lmao:

The Goofy is doing the Saturday morning Half AND and Sunday morning Full, meaning you have to run a little over 39 miles (which may make you feel a bit Goofy afterwards).

Oh hell no...that is goofy!!:rotfl2:

I have a call out to Lance Armstrong ....he has some training suggestions for me :lmao:

I love this challenge! The more running dads the better!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

What happenes if you drop below that pace?

They pick you up. But I know someone who did the marathon in a pace just slower than that (she did a lot of pics!) and they didn't pick her up.

So what happens is that they pick up the people who aren't maintaining a 16 min/mile pace, based on the last person to cross the starting line. Since there are 7 or 8 corrals that go off in 5 minute intervals, you can actually run a 16 min/mile pace plus however many minutes you started before the last person. This is why a lot of people can finish with a slower pace than 16 min/mile.

Hope that made sense...

I love this challenge! The more running dads the better!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

So what happens is that they pick up the people who aren't maintaining a 16 min/mile pace, based on the last person to cross the starting line. Since there are 7 or 8 corrals that go off in 5 minute intervals, you can actually run a 16 min/mile pace plus however many minutes you started before the last person. This is why a lot of people can finish with a slower pace than 16 min/mile.

Hope that made sense...

Will there be an AED available to shock my heart back into normal sinus pattern when I drop by the side of the road?:rotfl2:

I'd love to do it in 2015. Hopefully, the scheduling will work out so I can.

Doing this has been on my "bucket list" for a long time I was glad that Chris put forth the challenge to make me get off my butt and do it! I just hope I dont embarass my self too much

I have a call out to Lance Armstrong ....he has some training suggestions for me :lmao:
:lmao:
steve, your nemi is a doctor..... doctor...... all the pain killers he can swollow!!!! his knee hurts....... his back hurts........ his own oxygen ...... you may want to set some ground rules. he could take a few of those white pills with the blue dots on them and you will have no idea. the guy could run for weeks with out stopping!!!! :rotfl:

steve, your nemi is a doctor..... doctor...... all the pain killers he can swollow!!!! his knee hurts....... his back hurts........ his own oxygen ...... you may want to set some ground rules. he could take a few of those white pills with the blue dots on them and you will have no idea. the guy could run for weeks with out stopping!!!! :rotfl:

Hmmm now that is food for thought :rotfl:

Doing this has been on my "bucket list" for a long time I was glad that Chris put forth the challenge to make me get off my butt and do it! I just hope I dont embarass my self too much

Glad to help!

Wiley is a doctor too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter