Nemo Submarines & Welcome Home

junkgolf

Earning My Ears
We just bought DVC this year, and decided to make a very long trip to DLR for our first.

After arriving on Friday, we got an envelope under our door informing us that as DVC members, we had access to special preview tickets for the new Finding Nemo ride that doesn't open until Monday for Saturday night! It was during the CM preview, and we got lots of jealous looks from the CMs and their families, as each CM only got 2 tickets and we got 5!!!! :woohoo:

All in all, it felt like we were part of a "secret" that no one else was, as the sign in list at the DVC building only had 10 families on it.

The ride was cool, but I'm not sure I would have felt the same way if faced with the 2+ hour wait expected later this week....

When did you go? We were just at the GCH, isn't is great! We were there the weekend they were doing the first CM previews, I guess we missed out on this!

When did you go? We were just at the GCH, isn't is great! We were there the weekend they were doing the first CM previews, I guess we missed out on this!

Actually, we're still here, about 5 days into a full 10 days of Disney magic!

Talking to a lot of people in the park, we're hearing the line is 1.5 hours for EE people (not an EE ride), and 2-4 for everyone else....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter