Neophyte Question: when to book BCV

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. A. Hudson

Earning My Ears
We're planning WDW for Jan. 17-22, 2004, and want to stay in BCV. Some reservation sites indicate no availability during that time. If I rent points from a DVC member, is he/she able to book what is unavailable to me? There are 3 families in our party and I'm still trying to determine how many rooms I will need, but believed I was planning well in advance since it's 7 months away and during Adventure Season. Is it possible that BCV could already be booked up? Any recommendations for my plan of action? Thanks.

only a small portion of BCV is currently owned by Disney. Therefor, yes, the inventory available to members is different than the inventory when you call CRO. Also, rooms not currently available could be turned over to CRO much closer to the trip, if members haven't booked them.

Hope this helps
Sandy

Presently all of your options are open for the dates that you selected at the Beach Club. Since you are within the 7 month reservation window, any DVC member may book thier trip during the same dates at the Beach Club. If your dates are fixed, I would get your party together as soon as possible and secure your reservations. I have points available if you need some help with your plans..I should be able to handle your entire party. let me know if I can help. docdds@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter