Nevermind, sry

LOL, Buffy. I thought of that song as soon as I typed that and now it's stuck in my head.

As for me, I'm on my lunch break, yeah that's it! :teeth:

Now I am singing the Klondike bar song in the voice of Mick Jagger (in my head of course, it would be unrecognizable if I was actually singing) Thanks ladies! Just what I needed. I don't think there is a speck of chocolate in my house... I wonder if I have any chocolate chips.... :scratchin:

I don't think there is a speck of chocolate in my house... I wonder if I have any chocolate chips.... :scratchin:

Well, now that is just not right! There should always be at least an emergency stash of chocolate. :thumbsup2 My emergency chocolate stash currently is actually chocolate chips. And I bought some dutch cocoa cookies yesterday. Mysteriously, there's only half of them left.

My problem is, that I eat the emergency stash! Sigh... no chips either. I wonder if there is any halloween candy left. Man, I'm desperate... :rolleyes1

You know, those Klondike commericals were always so dumb. I mean, its just a Klondike bar. I was never really fond of those. Though my favorite ice cream treats are those M&M cookie sandwich things. YUM!

Of course ice cream would be a horrible idea today since its like -1 million out. Brrrrrrrrrr . . . . I think I'll pass on Ice cream today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter