New Cities Game! (last letter to first letter)

We see that dinosaur all the time ;)

Los Banos, CA
..........the beauty of if all in the 60s that it was dark when we passed it in the morning to Disneyland and dark when we arrived back at Joshua Tree. The only time I ever saw it....

San Bernardino , Ca....is when we would pass that big Dino in daylight, in the largest county in the US,....on the way to the big city of San Bernardino...my first escalator ride!!!

esparto, Ca....spanish meaning feather grass.....which I have growing in my front yard....I was hoping it was a tomato town as it is along I-505, which in august has fields of tomatoes as far as th eye can see......they grow almonds and walnuts to far north of the ketchup plants

Salinas California, ....like a big circus, many trucks pulling trailers built for harvesting and trucks pulling beds full of tractors are head to Salinas to begin the harvest of produce while the fields of Yuma are being prepared for wheat to be grown for Japan and New York city.....and a couple of fields for $8.00 cantaloupe...never eat high end melon, you will never be able to eat what is now passed off in the produce section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter