NEW Cross Stitch EXCHANGE Sign Up

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow cross stitchers :wave: ....I just wanted to let you all know.... :grouphug:

At my cross stitch group, Magnet Exchange sign up starts May 25, 2006 for anyone who may be interested in joining in on the fun.

June 1, 2006 floss swap sign up starts as well. Soon to follow is a bookmark exchange.

For more juicy details regarding any swap, exchange, or just to check out my group, see my signature below for my groups web site address....
Hope to see you all there...

Hi Pixie :wave2: ...I just sent you an email and accepted your application to the group...I hope you have a great time at SEW What Cafe'? and I REALLY look forward to meeting you!
Hugs, Cherie'

I tried to join the group, but when I get to the last step it says it can't find the page. :confused3 I'll try again later.

popcorn.gif

Hi rober, have you had better luck yet? We would love to have you!! Hope to see you there..........hugs, Cherie'

Thanks Cherie for reminding me. I just applied for membership. rebecca918701. It took me forever to find a name that wasn't taken. Which I thought was weird because I already have an msn name? :confused3

Hi Rebecca :wave: ....that is weird! I am SO HAPPY you can join us! There is a lot to take in at the group so take your time and enjoy! and PLEASE feel free to use the message boards...its our way of communicating!! I just accepted your application and so happy to have you on board.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or if you need anything. Once you get familiar with the message boards at the group you will see there is one for just about every catagory. And more to come. I am totally open to suggestions if you have any, there is also a suggestions message board as well. I have also started a recipe board but I have been ill this last week and have not revealed it just yet...but I will soon just as soon as I can finish the last minute details.

:grouphug: Hugs to you, Cherie'

PixieDust...you are so cute!! I love it...is that popcorn good? LOL how cute! popcorn::

Hey....have you checked out all the message boards at the group? You are welcome to use any of them...that is what they are there for, our way of communicating with each other.

:grouphug: hugs, Cherie'

Hi Cherie' I just signed up for the magnet swap. I love to do small projects. They go so fast that they seem very satisfying. :rotfl:

Bookmark exchange sign up starts June 28th 2006, and does not end till July 24th. Bookmarks are to be mailed / posted out by August 21st NO LATER.

Hope to see you all there............

NO BLANK APPS ACCEPTED!!!! Please mention where you saw this add and mention Cheire' (group owner) invited you!!! Otherwise application will be denied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter