New disney website!

I am Sapphire Icestone, the Water Talent Fairy! I live in 150 Twisty Fern Glen, and I am totally LAVA.

LOL, you guys got me curious about this website. Just made my fairy. She is Buttercup Fireswamp (any guesses as to what my favorite movie is?), and lives at 192 Lower Pumpkin Path.

Michelle

OKl, my daughter (she is 39 btw) got me to make a Disney Fairy a few months ago. I quickly got bored because all she does is sort of hang there in her room and I can buy her stuff:rotfl2:

Kate tells me now that they are planning on expanding it a lot in the next few months (oh please!) so we can move about and leave a sparkle trail. Oh I so look forward to that (insert sarcasm)

I will look up my fairy's name and let you know where she literally "hangs out" I think it is "Lemon" something.

you know this fairy site of disney's isn't new. I created a fairy there last July. Just revisited it and have an address assigned the the fairy I created. I am

Crystal Morningdew and live at 68671 Caterpillar Corral

Looks like they've added to it since I last visited it.

If they think Fairys is going to replace VMK, they are high in the clouds someplace. Not in touch with their public. There is no player to player interaction that I can find. Just create fairys and play mini games.

I too tried the Fairies site. Afterall, I figured, how can I say "I don't like your other darn games Disney, and you can't make me play them if you get rid of VMK" if I've never tried the other games?

Anyway, it was cute at first. But the novelty quickly wore off and I found myself really bored really fast.

It reminds me too much of this site:
www.weeworld.com
And I think I may like weeworld a little bit more. :confused3

P.S. My name on there is Heather Brightmoon.
How convenient that my real name is that of a flower.
If you can tell me where Brightmoon is from I'll be impressed. :)

aww man I'm missing out! I should so not have gone out last night! Looks like I could have done so muc more with my evening!
I'm signing up!! :rotfl: :lmao:

EDIT: I'm online and ready to go... haha. Fairy's name is Skyler Lotusshadow and I live at 167 Sunny Whisper Lake

Whoops. Didn't realize I also needed to include where my Fairy was from. Okay, I'm Heather Brightmoon at 161 North Feather Tree.

Kind of surprising that there's more than one Heather Brightmoon.

Whoops. Didn't realize I also needed to include where my Fairy was from. Okay, I'm Heather Brightmoon at 161 North Feather Tree.

Kind of surprising that there's more than one Heather Brightmoon.

There are 7 in total Violet Moonvalleys. :headache:

Somebody (more than one!) copied my fairy's exquisite name.:lmao:

I got bored at work one day last week and went on a fairy creating spree (can't access VMK at work anymore).

My fairy identities are:

Skyler Brightwings @ 171 Twisty Iris Creek
Flora Fancypetal @ 150 Tiny Sunset Wood
Penelope Moongarden @ 129 East Cedar Cliffs

Stop by and admire my squirrels :laughing:

It gets boring pretty quickly because you really can't move your fairy around, she just sort of bobs up and down. No dancing, no waving, no freakin' Dancing Inferno! Sorry, I'm bitter. :sad1:

I will reserve judgement on the new online fairy game when I have a chance to play it. Hopefully Disney learned something from the makers of VMK:rolleyes1 *hint hint*

Oh goodness! I just tried looking up some of you fellow fairies and I'm exhausted.

I was only able to get to page 17,237 of the H's but it stopped before reaching Harmony Dazzlebell.

I got to page 49,299 which stopped at Sahara and couldn't go any further, so I couldn't get to Sapphire Icestone.

Is there a shortcut??:confused3

Oh goodness! I just tried looking up some of you fellow fairies and I'm exhausted.

I was only able to get to page 17,237 of the H's but it stopped before reaching Harmony Dazzlebell.

I got to page 49,299 which stopped at Sahara and couldn't go any further, so I couldn't get to Sapphire Icestone.

Is there a shortcut??:confused3

Yes, there is the fairy directory. :goodvibes

I got bored at work one day last week and went on a fairy creating spree (can't access VMK at work anymore).

My fairy identities are:

Skyler Brightwings @ 171 Twisty Iris Creek
Flora Fancypetal @ 150 Tiny Sunset Wood
Penelope Moongarden @ 129 East Cedar Cliffs

Stop by and admire my squirrels :laughing:

It gets boring pretty quickly because you really can't move your fairy around, she just sort of bobs up and down. No dancing, no waving, no freakin' Dancing Inferno! Sorry, I'm bitter. :sad1:

I will reserve judgement on the new online fairy game when I have a chance to play it. Hopefully Disney learned something from the makers of VMK:rolleyes1 *hint hint*

Fire + Fairies = :eek:

Yet so very rewarding... :rotfl2:

I don't think this is the online game yet. My understanding is that the Fairies game hasn't started but this is more of a preview site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter