New Hotels at DLP

LynetteB

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else had a promo to visit DLP? Received ours in the post on Thursday. Its from Marriott, who are openign up one of the new hotels at Disney Studios. The offer is 3 nights at either Newport Bay or Sequioa Lodge with unlimited passes and breakfasts, 2 adults 2 children £288 (transportation not included).You have to go to a presentation about the new hotel for 90 minutes. The offer is good until the end of the year.

We are completely booked for holidays this year so can't squeeze it in - damn!!!!

...we had one of those too. Trouble is we have 3 kids so would need another room so can't take it up either. A good deal though!

Karen

Hi

Well I found my way to the new boards finally!!

Sounds like a good offer Lynette, do you have to be registered with Marriott to get the offer?

Mark

Is it a hotel or a timeshare presentation? I thought Marriotte bought some of the land from Disney to build a timeshare developement?

Not that it makes a great deal of difference, just would help people to know what to expect before the sales pitch LOL.

We got one too.

It's time share!!

Just wish they'd included a ferry & we'd have been there lik a shot!!!

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Yes it is timeshare.

Mark.
I am not registered with Marriot. It just said at the top of my letter 'As a previous visitor of Dsineyalnd Paris.....' so I guess that is how they get hold of your name. It also says that the offer is non-transferable or I would happily say that anyone who wanted it could have mine. Happy to give anyone the telephone number if they want to try though.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter