New items in the database

well i think i know what jc is Jesus Christ
and i agree that they should take out a lot more slang words and i want the suit so bad i need it

ElectricLime said:
Here's the meaning of some of the words that were removed from the dictionary...

aiui = As I Understand It
bbs = Bulletin Board System
ic = In Character
nrn = Not Right Now
tia = Thanks In Advance
tptb = The Powers That Be
ymmv = Your Mileage May Vary

I can't figure out what the others were supposed to mean: 2t2t, jc, nmu, uld, xmt?

nmu = Not much. You? (As in "What's up?" "nmu")
uld = U Little Dummy (Found other meanings but this was the only non-technical. Makes sense why it was removed.)

Pure speculation here, though:

2t2t = Toot Toot?
jc = Just Checking? Jesus Christ? June Cleaver?
xmt = Extra Mickey Thumb? (Obviously removed to try to discourage people from chatting about Mickey's missing fifth finger and possibly uncovering the conspiracy to keep it's location safe. Or maybe not.)

dippydawg said:
xmt = Extra Mickey Thumb? (Obviously removed to try to discourage people from chatting about Mickey's missing fifth finger and possibly uncovering the conspiracy to keep it's location safe. Or maybe not.)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That definition deserves a big :thumbsup2

Oh - and I can see it now -
Coming soon to MK and DL - the new "XMT" in-park quest.
Prize - VMK Mickey gloves (with five fingers, of course ;))

Did anyone notice that there is no heart pin for valentine's day? :rolleyes:

actually there is a pin but it was added to the database awhile ago (about christmas) and some heart chairs

ElectricLime said:
Here's the meaning of some of the words that were removed from the dictionary...

aiui = As I Understand It
bbs = Bulletin Board System
ic = In Character
nrn = Not Right Now
tia = Thanks In Advance
tptb = The Powers That Be
ymmv = Your Mileage May Vary

I can't figure out what the others were supposed to mean: 2t2t, jc, nmu, uld, xmt?
Oh GREAT! There goes all my fun using "ymmv = Your Mileage May Vary"
I know I said that all the time recently !?!????? rofl........

4fosterkids said:
Oh GREAT! There goes all my fun using "ymmv = Your Mileage May Vary"
I know I said that all the time recently !?!????? rofl........
I saw people saying "ymmv" all the time.

I just assumed they were talking about yavn's brother...or sister...or mother... :thumbsup2

dippydawg said:

No, VMK wanted to cut back on dentist solicitations with
xmt = Examine My Teeth. :teeth:

dippydawg said:
nmu = Not much. You? (As in "What's up?" "nmu")
uld = U Little Dummy (Found other meanings but this was the only non-technical. Makes sense why it was removed.)

Pure speculation here, though:

2t2t = Toot Toot?
jc = Just Checking? Jesus Christ? June Cleaver?

bahahahahah! :rotfl2: :lmao: it's all about the june cleaver!

xmt= xylaphone my tounge. jc= just curious? 2t2t= tootie tootie (from the facts of life)

ElectricLime said:
It's been about a month since I peeked to see what's new and upcoming, so here's what I found tonight...

Words no longer allowed: 2t2t, aiui, bbs, cide, hades, hut, ic, jc, neck, nmu, nrn, scum, tia, tptb, uld, xmt, ymmv

New words allowed: alligator, annie, appreciate, babs, ban, beauty, bella, bingo, clue, conga, decoration, doorway, extractor, ezra, gator, gus, inc, inc., loLo, matt, mike, mocha, monstropolis, mulan, newsletter, nimue, phinneas, phinny, pinocchio, polite, registration, reservation, romp, runo, shallow, snail, spinning, sulley, swap, thankful, wazowski, willa, zev, zoo

A new error message: "We're sorry, but the queue for this activity is currently too long for you to join. Please come back a little later. Thanks!"

New items:
Expedition Everest Climber Outfit
Expedition Everest Boots
Expedition Everest Cap
Expedition Everest Jacket
Expedition Everest Pin (was previously named Yeti Vision)
Yeti Ride Start
Yeti Ride Straight
Yeti Ride Teleporter
Yeti Ride Turn Left
Yeti Ride Turn Right
Yeti Ride Starter Pack 1
Yeti Ride Starter Pack 2
Yeti Ride Extension Pack
Yeti Ride Loop Builder Pack 1
Yeti Ride Loop Builder Pack 2
Holiday 06
Four Leaf Clover Pin
Hina Tiki Pin
Koro Tiki Pin
Maui Tiki Pin
Ngendi Tiki Pin
Pele Tiki Pin
Rongo Tiki Pin
Tangaroa Tiki Pin
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Pin

how do we get the tiki pins? i have seen them but dont no how? thx

laxplaya1346 said:
how do we get the tiki pins? i have seen them but dont no how? thx

Aren't out yet. Only caffdawg has been showing them to people occasionally.

Some more new stuff I noticed in the database today:

A timeout. "You will soon be logged out of VMK due to inactivity. If you want to continue playing, please click OK." I don't know how long it takes before that message comes up, but if you don't click OK within five minutes after it appears, you get booted from VMK.

New items:

Everest Chair
Narnia Aslan Wardrobe Pin
Narnia Ice Throne
Narnia Map
Narnia Map With Snow
Narnia Shield
Narnia Street Lamp
Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter
Disney Cruise Travel Chest Cyan
Stitch on Vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter