New Limited Time Magic for "the big game"

Disney has SO MANY offerings and special events every year that we can / have to plan ahead for... Isn't the whole idea of this promotion that it will be a little surprise -- a little something extra -- added during your trip that you HADN'T planned on, but that you may want to check out? That's how I understood it. :confused3

I understand that completely. But that is not how most posters on this uber-planning-crazy board think. We will be answering this same question over and over again all year long as a result.

Oddly enough, I don't mind them announcing them two or three days in advance; I think it's part of the fun. What I don't like though is the actual content of this promotion.

So far, we've seen a lame NYE dance party, fake snow and some characters in holiday clothes, somewhat popular old characters (that week was decent), and an online poll to vote for 2014 merchandise. Not impressive if you ask me. The Disneyland one has been even worse, though.

Wonder what my week there will have

Flat soda week. But only at Club Cool. Better get hoppers.

Does anyone know if the couture ears are still available? Not in love with the Valentines ears. Was hoping to snag the felt ears when we're down next week. Any thoughts on where we might find them? :confused3

Now off to get an ADR to Cosmic Rays... :stir:

(Yes ... I know it's counter service...)

These so-called "promotions" get more lame as the year goes on.

However, if there was a No Stroller Week, I'd be there with bells on :thumbsup2

All kidding aside, Disney really did botch this one. This promotion only benefits the locals who can actually get there within a day or two and take advantage of whatever glorious manna from heaven Disney is showering on its guests at the time. Like soup - yay.

I have been following the Limited Time Magic promotion and I have been fortunate enough to attend all the events on both coasts. I compiled pictures and a brief synopsis of each event on as part of my character blog (since most of the events have been character related).

If anyone is interested in following along, here is the link:

http://limitedtimemagic.blogspot.com

Mom2darlingboys said:
Flat soda week. But only at Club Cool. Better get hoppers.

Does anyone know if the couture ears are still available? Not in love with the Valentines ears. Was hoping to snag the felt ears when we're down next week. Any thoughts on where we might find them? :confused3

Now off to get an ADR to Cosmic Rays... :stir:

(Yes ... I know it's counter service...)

I bought the steam punk ears yesterday at downtown Disney. I've seen the others in various stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter