New MDE Log In Code

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I checked my MDE account this morning. I hadn't logged in for a number of weeks. New to me was the requirement for a log in code first emailed to my address on file. Extra annoying as can't just copy and paste the random code but must either write it down or memorize as each number must be entered separately in the log in screen. Checked the boards and looks like this is a new security measure when opening MDE on multiple devices which I do. Sometimes on my ipad, sometimes on my phone and sometimes on my desktop. Given all the IT issues with MDE, this just adds another layer of unfriendly to the experience particularly with no copy and paste. I was checking to see if I could look at and order a 'Disney Band' for my bounceback trip next Sept. Still nope as still no get started button for addresses out of the US. Someone in IT loves to discourage clients and make the experience miserable. Imagining how fun this extra step will be when scrambling to get into virtual lines early in the morning on vacation.

Unfortunately, Disney is no longer shipping MagicBands to address outside the US.

Do they send the code to your phone or email. I often use another service when in the States for my phone. I'd have to update that # to get the code. Two step authentication, it's a love/hate relationship.

Do they send the code to your phone or email. I often use another service when in the States for my phone. I'd have to update that # to get the code. Two step authentication, it's a love/hate relationship.
The code was sent to my email. I don't remember if there was an option to send to a phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter