New member, hoping to ask a question about Genie + party member

cassini12

Earning My Ears
HI, Thanks for any help. We are looking to go away as a family to WDW,Epcot etc in April. Looking for 8 of us in total. Two groups of four (my family and my sisters with my mother) In order for us to all be "linked' on the same disney app and genie +, LL, etc do I need to purchase the tickets as one large group? Is is simple to just link party members from day 1 (prior to the trip_ so we can select the same exact genie + , LL and plans in general together?

Thanks again

HI, Thanks for any help. We are looking to go away as a family to WDW,Epcot etc in April. Looking for 8 of us in total. Two groups of four (my family and my sisters with my mother) In order for us to all be "linked' on the same disney app and genie +, LL, etc do I need to purchase the tickets as one large group? Is is simple to just link party members from day 1 (prior to the trip_ so we can select the same exact genie + , LL and plans in general together?

Thanks again
It’s simple to link groups together after ticket purchases meaning you don’t have to buy them all together.

Linking family &friends is separate from purchasing tickets. The last 2 trips, DD & I had separate AAA vaca packages but we are linked in our MDE app. They arrive before us, on those days she just selects her family as the ones she’s doing Genie+ for - even during the trip different people want different rides. You should be able to search linking family & friends in the MDE app or on Disney’s website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter