New Member Of Saratoga With A Question

fluffykim

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow DVC'rs

I just bought into Saratoga and am coming HOME in January. I rented the Studio for myself, my aunt and her 14yr old daughter.

1. are we toast and gonna be cramped?
2. what "section" would you recommend to be close to walking to Downtown and/or the pool
3. anyone do the spa? :banana:

We stayed at BCV, four of us. not bad but we didnt stay in the room that much !!!

We also have had 4 in the studio, I was pleasantly surprised at the room we had. Welcome Home. :cool1:

We just returned from SSR and loved it! We stayed in the Congress Park area, which has views of Downtown Disney and is probably no further than a five-minute walk from DD. We found it to be extremely convenient as we love going to DD in the evening. Congress Park is probably a five-minute walk from the main pool, but it has a very beautiful and enjoyable quiet pool that looks out to DD. The bus stop is also very convenient. I don't know that we'd ever stay anywhere else, but we also don't mind the walk to the front (no kids!). Have soooo much fun!!!

You will be fine in a studio. It is plenty big. This is a good way to begin your membership because once you stay in a 1 or 2 BR you will be so spoiled that you may never go back to a studio. :rotfl:

Congress Park is closest to DTD but furthest from High Rock Springs (if you're in building 1). From the new map, it looks like the fifth Paddock building is on that side of the resort (close to building one of CP), the Springs are centrally located - close to High Rock Springs and not that far from DTD. I last stayed in the Paddock section (first building and thrid building) - and to tell you what, it wasn't that bad of a walk!

YES! I have used the spa - three times now! It is AWESOME! I am not a spa person, I usually find them intimidating but the spa at SSR is very friendly and soooooo relaxing! I've had the Mystical Forest Therapies (massage and reflexology), manicure/pedicure, and the Motherhood Massage. I really enjoyed the Mystical Forest Therapy - the reflexology was the best! And they offer just reflexology if you want.

Check out their website - they have a "menu" of services and prices available. SSR Spa - Relaxed Yet?

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter