New member ?

wisconsinmom

DIS Veteran
We are finally closing on our resale:) The sellers were really pokey getting their closing paperwork back (we sent in ours 2 weeks ago), but I finally got the email today saying the closing company was ready to close our file and they will be forwarding all the info to Disney this week.

Our trip is 22 days out. I am really hoping we are in the system before our trip because I would love to save the $ on our AP's. I figure with 3 weeks we have a great chance of being in the system but I doubt we'll have our membership card before we leave. This leads me to my question, I thought I had read that if we don't have our membership card I could go to SSR (our home resort) and get a temporary card and use that to get the discount on our AP's. Does this sound right?

The DVC sales office can get you a temp card. We didn't wait to be notified that we were in the system. We called MS a couple of times and once we were, they gave me all of my member info over the phone. Their mailed info came several weeks latter.

:welcome: HOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter