New offers

If I cancel and rebook for the DLH will they just transfer the money over. We have paid in full already.

You will lose your deposit and will have to rebook.

I'm going to lose my £44 deposit i paid and ive decided if the DLH is no more than £500 im staying there or HNY :rotfl2:

You will lose your deposit and will have to rebook.

I'm going to lose my £44 deposit i paid and ive decided if the DLH is no more than £500 im staying there or HNY :rotfl2:

Do you know what they do with the rest of the balance we have paid? I am wondering if they will transfer it over or refund it.

If we can get 40% off the DLH will be cheaper than the HNY even with the loss of deposit.

If anyone can get it to work on the dutch site can they please get a quote for 3-7th october staying in the HNY for 1 adult and 1 4year old LOL.

Do you know what they do with the rest of the balance we have paid? I am wondering if they will transfer it over or refund it.

If we can get 40% off the DLH will be cheaper than the HNY even with the loss of deposit.

They will refund it to you, as far as i know they won't transfer the payment over.

i think they will refund it and you will have to pay again. i think someone else had a problem with this before as you could be waiting a few weeks for the refund to come through

i think they will refund it and you will have to pay again. i think someone else had a problem with this before as you could be waiting a few weeks for the refund to come through

That sounds like a pain, I think I would rather leave my booking as it is if they refund.

I'm sure thats right Sonya, I think thats what PoppyOlivia did - she cancelled the whole booking she'd made originally, and lost 10% of the total cost of the booking as a cancellation fee. She paid just the deposit on the new booking with the better deal, then had to wait to get the refund from her original booking back to the debit/credit card she'd paid it with. Then she paid the balance of her new booking.

I'm sure thats right Sonya, I think thats what PoppyOlivia did - she cancelled the whole booking she'd made originally, and lost 10% of the total cost of the booking as a cancellation fee. She paid just the deposit on the new booking with the better deal, then had to wait to get the refund from her original booking back to the debit/credit card she'd paid it with. Then she paid the balance of her new booking.

i knew i had read about that somewhere on here lol

See in the past when I have upgraded a hotel or changed dates, they have just altered my existing booking, even when the change meant the price was less.

So if I went to upgrade from the HNY to the DLH. would they charge me at the price before this offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter