~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I finally got a CRT reservation for June 2! I still can't believe it, as I had been checking for months. The exact time I wanted too: 10:10am!:cool1:

We are in the teens now! Just 19 days left. The whole family's getting excited.

Yesterday, I finalized the itinerary (I'll be posting it next weekend), printed out confirmations, and put together the trip binder.

BJ_8as4CIAA77nN.jpg:large

We've got all the ADRs we wanted, so all we need to do is, in about 2 weeks, start packing!:cool1:

I'm a bit late joining the June thread, but we'll be there June 2-8 staying at Bonnet Creek. This will be our 1st time staying offsite AND our 1st StarWarsWeekends! Any tips for Star Wars must-dos are appreciated.

We leave May 29th and I have yet to see our info by mail. Tickets, luggage tags, airline tickets, all of it still not in the mailbox.:confused3

We leave May 29th and I have yet to see our info by mail. Tickets, luggage tags, airline tickets, all of it still not in the mailbox.:confused3

Have you called WDW about this? I spoke to a CM a week ago and he said that that if our stuff hadn't arrived three weeks prior to our departure date to call them and that they would
rush them to me. Give it a try.

Well I am late to join but we are headed down June 1-9 and staying at BWV. We are so excited! I am trying to join the FB group and finalize our itinerary for each day. so close!! :yay:

I'm a bit late joining the June thread, but we'll be there June 2-8 staying at Bonnet Creek. This will be our 1st time staying offsite AND our 1st StarWarsWeekends! Any tips for Star Wars must-dos are appreciated.

We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek June 2-9!! :)

Down to 19 days now. :yay: The kids still don't know we're going to WDW. This is a really flippin' hard secret to keep!

Down to 19 days now. :yay: The kids still don't know we're going to WDW. This is a really flippin' hard secret to keep!

We are at 16/17 days and my two don't know either. We leave in 16 days but arrive at Disney in 17 since we're driving. I've done surprise trips before (one WDW and one Sea World). It does get harder as it gets closer, especially as you are trying to prepare to pack and taking care of the details.

Then if you have a nosey child like I do...Ugh! Last year I used to call her 54 inch high private eye. I think she is closer to 57 inches now, but just as nosey. :rotfl2: I was working on her invitation for BBB on the computer and she decided she wanted to know what I was doing and was across the room in a shot. Thankfully my laptop locks if I close it. Her pettiskirt for BBB came in the mail yesterday and I haven't had a chance to get to the Disney box upstairs with it yet. It's in my day bag along with our tickets and the Cinderella Carriage necklaces for Pick-a-Pearl.

They know we will take a summer vacation because we have the past 3 years, and I've mentioned it, but they don't know when it will be. My daughter still thinks I'm trying to make up my mind between Disney and the beach, so they do know I'm considering a trip back to Disney World. That gives me a little leeway to talk about it, as in the "What would you do if we went back," types of conversations. My son is 3 and he just keeps telling me he wants to go back and see Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter