New Pin Code 1/3-6/30

I got it, too! STILL not going until more experiences/hours/restaurants are available and not until we have a better handle on the pandemic. But it's killing me.

I got it, too! STILL not going until more experiences/hours/restaurants are available and not until we have a better handle on the pandemic. But it's killing me.

I got it, too. It’s my second Pin Code in less than six months. Before that, it had been at least 20 years. I, won’t be using it, either.

I got one as well, no plans on using it until WDW is back to the old days. I’ve gotten them for the past few years, but never had the chance to use them.

I got it too! Does anyone know if you can reserve more than one room?
Not sure about booking two rooms, but I'd give it a try!

I ended up booking a split stay (adding two nights but booked standard rooms for those nights instead of GDT like the other nights) and used the PIN for both rooms and had no problem.

Not sure about booking two rooms, but I'd give it a try!

I ended up booking a split stay (adding two nights but booked standard rooms for those nights instead of GDT like the other nights) and used the PIN for both rooms and had no problem.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll definitely give it a try!!

I got it too! Does anyone know if you can reserve more than one room?
I have been on the fence about going back, but when I received this discount in my inbox, I just HAD to book it! The answer to your question is, YES! You can book two rooms. I just did it this morning for a week in June at Pop with Mom, daughter & hubby. Hoping the stars align for this one. I can't wait to get back!

In case anyone is interested, I was able to book 4 rooms without difficulty for my extended family.

How do you get pin codes? We haven't been since 2016 and I have a trip already booked that falls into the 2021 dates. Then again, guess they might not want to send me one if I'm already booked...lol.

I got this PIN code too, my first ever. Sadly, I don't think I can use it as my husband cannot add an additional 2 weeks of quarantine to his vacation time.

That’s awesome. You’re so lucky. I’m going to cross my fingers and keep an eye on my email.

Last edited:
I received an emailed pin code last night and was so excited. Unfortunately, no combination of my last name and any zip code that we’ve ever had worked😳. I called today, and the cast member told me that it was for someone who is a complete stranger (they share my maiden name, but live in a completely different t part of the country). The cast member talked to Guest Services who allowed a “one time exception” for me to use the code🤔.

I am glad that we were able to use the code, but that is the right thing to do. They sent the code to me. I was so excited, but then they acted like I was asking them to bend the rules. Just not a good feeling. I hope that Disney gets these issues straightened out on their end.

I got this new pin code as well. Question: What's the difference between calling and using/applying my unique code and just reserving this online buy myself? Is it worth calling? What should I ask for if I do call, some sore of extra magic special deal?? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter