New pool for SSR

tjhsr

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just got back from a 9 night stay and it was great! Buses were running every 20mins. Rm very clean.We had a 1br at CP over looking the pool.Anyway at the members meeting on wed.they said there would be a special pool built for the phase 3 section.Hope that means a larger pool for that section.

thats great we will be there for jersey week
i felt that they would put another pool in because it is so big

When I looked at the plans I thought that it needed another pool, so that is good news.

Susan

At the members' meeting a couple of weeks ago the new pool was described as a cross between the CP pool and the main pool - that could mean anything but at least sounds good sized. Maybe it will have zero entry and no slide.

OK, so this will give each section a pool right? Main pool across from the Springs, quiet pool at Congress park, Is there aquiet pool in the Paddocks?, and "a special pool" in the new section.........I'm so ashamed that I can't keep up with this :blush:

Yes there is a pool at the Paddocks. So there will be a least 4 pools.

That is true I was at the member meeting. Another fact he said that OKW still has the most members than the other resorts. I forgot the amount but it was over 20,000.00.

Wow, that is excellent news! Hopefully this will help make that area more attractive to members, so that people don't feel let down if they don't get to stay in Congress Park or The Springs (which is what seems to be happening at the moment).

Charlotte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter