New Quest 2/22 Magic Movie Moments quest MERGED

think you could be a little more descriptive for those of us that cant log in? :)

think you could be a little more descriptive for those of us that cant log in? :)

xD Quest is VMK's Magical Movie Moments 1

Prize is Magic Show Marquee Poster Mickey A

Levitation & Bat needed.

MMQ.jpg

Looks like the new quest is about Disney movies - so far Snow White, and I'm stuck. Can't remember what reflects in the apple for a split second. Been awhile since I've watched Snow White. Ugh! lol

Looks like the new quest is about Disney movies - so far Snow White, and I'm stuck. Can't remember what reflects in the apple for a split second. Been awhile since I've watched Snow White. Ugh! lol

I'm not playing the quest right now, so I don't know the choices, but I think you see a skull... :scared:

:)

Also in the quest you have to pay to get on Pan ride and buy some Alice grass.

A game of checkers too? I'm not there yet, lol. Thought it was enough we had to spend 250 on ALR grass and ride Pan....:laughing:

sounds like earning 50 credits anyway will advance it??

When you win at checkers but because of someone quitting do you not earn any credits?

Not that I am accusing any of you of using your mules to beat the task or anything?!?!

OK YES I AM :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter