New SSR Signature Pic!

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I was poking around the DVC website and there was a nice shot of SSR that I turned into a new SSR signature pic. I am having the hardest time finding the screen name of the original person that created these great sig pics, but I can get to their website.

Feel free to use this one and you can find it at http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/17538. There is a high res and low res version. I oops'd on the size the first time and was way over the kb limit so I did some size changing and now my signature is legal.

D4D

Thanks I like your one better then mind
will try and set it up

I was poking around the DVC website and there was a nice shot of SSR that I turned into a new SSR signature pic. I am having the hardest time finding the screen name of the original person that created these great sig pics, but I can get to their website.

Feel free to use this one and you can find it at http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/17538. There is a high res and low res version. I oops'd on the size the first time and was way over the kb limit so I did some size changing and now my signature is legal.

D4D

ooo... I'm an original! *LOL*

I like the new photo! Gives a good shot of CP with DTD in the background.

all sorted Thanks
these little things make my day

I like that one!!!! I took a picture just like that when we stayed in that building last month... of course the picture I took was from the ground and it was a lot closer and it doesn't show DTD and it isn't as nice... but it is just like that. I think if you look close enough you can see me standing on the second floor landing looking towards the parking lot in anticipation of heading to a park. ;)

Very nice!:thumbsup2 Congress Park is where we usually stay, last visit we were at the Grandstands.

Were you as happy in the Grandstand area as you were with Congress Park? We are going down on the 26th. This past January was our first trip at CP and loved it but have been hearing positive remarks about grandstand. Would appreciate hearing your views. We are traveling with 2DS 9 and 10 and 2DD ages 20 and 22 and we won't have a car. Any suggestions??

We enjoyed the Grandstands almost as much as CP since we had our 6 yr old niece with us, she loved the pool. We loved being the first bus stop too, never had a problem getting a seat. It was just a short walk over to the main building too.

I guess it would depend on how often you want to go to DTD. Our children are young adults so they've always wanted to be close to DTD. This trip they weren't with us so we thought we'd check out the Grandstands. You can take the boat from the main building to DTD or a bus from the Grandstands.

Our last trip we didn't have a car and we didn't have any problems. In the past we've had a car because we were going to other places and it was prior to ME.

Thanks D4D for showing us the link, and thanks Vascubaguy for being an original!
Nice shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter