New Survey to Me Today...Sharing a Panel From It

We returned on 5/14/21 and my survey was all about feeling safe and how I felt the protocols met that goal. I let them know, in no uncertain terms, that the theater never made me feel safe and felt the protocols need to go.

I am not quite sure I understand the 2nd choice, but I sure wish the need to make park reservations were gone and we would be free to roam and hop at will. I feel that is the message of the 2nd option.

I am not quite sure I understand the 2nd choice, but I sure wish the need to make park reservations were gone and we would be free to roam and hop at will. I feel that is the message of the 2nd option.

I believe that means you have to choose the starting day of your ticket but not declare which parks you intend to visit, so basically the old way since they moved to dated tickets.

I’d definitely pick option 2.

Basically they are asking: once all of those protocols are removed, would you rather pick a park for each day or just pick the first day you will be visiting a park (or no preference).

I’m fine with sticking to our first park visit day. I don’t like having to pick a park for every day of the trip.

I got that same question in a survey that popped up yesterday when I was using the WDW website. I thought it was probably a new question.

Trying to imagine who would say they would rather have to pick which park each day vs just pick your start day.

I mean, we always have pretty laid out plans so it isn't a big deal to have to pick what park each day but even for us I'd rather not *have* to do it

I guess only advantage would be if you travel on like NYE or 4th of July and know you have a reservation and not have to worry about the park hitting capacity, but that is so infrequent seems like not worth it to impact the vote

I don't get it - who's basing their desire to make a park reservation based on those protocols? If you don't like the reservation system, surely you don't like it with or without temperature screenings on the employees?
I think the intention was to have respondents not think about these questions under current constraints, instead think about it in the future after those constraints are gone.

Trying to imagine who would say they would rather have to pick which park each day vs just pick your start day.

I mean, we always have pretty laid out plans so it isn't a big deal to have to pick what park each day but even for us I'd rather not *have* to do it

I guess only advantage would be if you travel on like NYE or 4th of July and know you have a reservation and not have to worry about the park hitting capacity, but that is so infrequent seems like not worth it to impact the vote
The only use case I can see for it is with DHS and letting you get boarding passes from your hotel. Otherwise scrap the reservation system all together.

Have no idea what the prompt has to do with the answers though, masking has nothing to do with reservations, the only overlap is with capacity.

Last edited:
The only use case I can see for it is with DHS and letting you get boarding passes from your hotel. Otherwise scrap the reservation system all together.

Have no idea what the prompt has to do with the answers though, masking has nothing to do with reservations, the only overlap is with capacity.

That's true - if they get rid of park reservations then they likely will need to go back to the old method where you have to be in the park to try for the first BG launch.

Or, you know, they could get the ride working reliably enough that they can scrap the BGs all together ... But that is a topic for 678 other threads

How/what does only picking the first day of your trip help with crowds?

How/what does only picking the first day of your trip help with crowds?

They don't mean picking a park, they mean picking the starting date of your tickets (for any park) - that's how it's been for a while now as they started pricing by certain date ranges. You'd pick a start date and the tickets were good through another certain date (like a four day ticket might need to be used within the next 6 or 8 days at that price). It's worded in a clunky way, but I'm pretty sure that's what they mean.

Last edited:
They don't mean picking a park, they mean picking the starting date of your tickets (for any park) - that's how it's been for a while now as they started pricing by certain date ranges. You'd pick a start date and the tickets were good through another certain date (like a four day ticket might need to be used within the next 6 or 8 days at that price). It's worded in a clunky way, but I'm pretty sure that's what they mean.
🤣🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter