New To The Board!

LouieCas20

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I'm Lou,and from NJ. I actually just been accepted to be in the Disney College Program for Spring '06!! I cant wait at all...its such a good deal to trade a winter in Cent. FLA for another cold and snow filled winter in the NorthEast!! haha and plus i will be down in disneyyy for 5 months!! I'm a big disney fan...i cant get enough!! my family and i are down there every year...so i seriously cant wait to do this!! but i do actually have a question haha is it a better idea to bring down ur own lap top or whatever...or is the service to the computer labs good enough?? I'm just curious and it is great to be apart of this board!! hope to talk with all again soon!!

HI LouieCas20! Welcome to the college board and Congrats! I am not a vet of the program, but rather a hopeful '06 candidate. From what I hear, people give mixed responses about computers. Obviously the size of a laptop is nice and it saves space, but I have also heard that the desks provide plenty of room for a laptop if that is your preference ( plus, desktops won't disappear as easily...if that is a concern whatsoever). Also, there is wifi available if you wanna take part in that with a laptop---maybe someone who's actually been there can help you more. I just wanted to say Hi and Welcome and I am so happy to see that there is yet another person as crazy as we are! Go Disney!

hey thanks figment for the replyy and the welcome!! how do u do all of those crazy little characters and icons and whatever else u have going on there haha?? u can tell im new huh?? hahah woooo

Hey Lou. Congratulations on making the CP! :cheer2: I actually got back from Spring 2005 in August, and I am hoping to go on Fall 2006. :wizard: If you have any questions at ALL about the CP, don't hesitate to PM, IM, or email me. My email is joanna71985@hotmail.com, and my IM is joanna71985 (BTW, I'm from NJ too! Closter, in Bergen County, actually).

LouieCas20 said:
hey thanks figment for the replyy and the welcome!! how do u do all of those crazy little characters and icons and whatever else u have going on there haha?? u can tell im new huh?? hahah woooo
Hey Lou-- go to the upper left hand corner of your screen- where it says User CP (User Control Panel). There you can create a signature like ours that includes our smileys and everything--you'll ger the hang of it :teeth:

hahaha i think i need some helpp with those signature things hahaha i have no skills!! but its soo nice to hear from all of u and welcomingggg me to the board!! all soo nicee!! so i think im going to go with the lap topp to bring down there...haha this friday on my school's campus they are having a send off party for those who got accepted!! i think i heard that 20 people were accepted from my school brookdale!! hahaha of course i know no one thoughh hahah but i guess that is a good thing going down there starting freshhh hahaha again it is soo niceee talking with u all and cant wait to make more post hahaha i know i know im a loser hahaha wooooo i also am curious about something....like i just turned 21 in september....what does that mean for me like living wise??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter