• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to the Boards

xxlibrachildxx

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone

Im kind of new to these boards, and I just wanted to say Hi. Ive read around, especially about the WDW college program. I actually just did my interview about 2 hours ago, and after watching the presentation I got all excited. Before I thought, if i dont get accepted no big. Now, i really hope I get in. I think my hair might have scared them. Its kind of black and bright pink, but i tried to make them aware that I have to dye it natural by summer anyway.
So, now that ive babbled a little, ill go for now.

Peace

Jen

I just did an interview for the summer alumni program about an hour ago. :)

My boyfriendand did our interviews yesterday!! We're so excited, and to everyone who has just had their interviews... Good Luck!!! :goodvibes

::MickeyMo Jen ::MickeyMo

Thanks Everyone

The next 2 weeks are going to be a little nerve-racking. I wanted to wish everyone good luck too. Hope everyone gets accepted.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter