New Universal deal!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
EXCLUSIVE NEWS!

As of this Saturday (June 29), all Lunn Poly travel agents will be doing a special deal for the 3-Day Universal Orlando ticket that makes it worth a full 14-days of access to the two Universal parks. You MUST book it by the end of July, but you can buy for visits up to the end of 2003.

Thanks Simon. Info logged for me ticket meister to add to her never endin equation of which package of tickets to buy.

Thanks Simon, Im off to Norwich tomorrow so will pop into Lunn Poly and check out the cost and avalibility!.

Jules

Just phoned our local Lunn Poly in Stockport,

They quoted a price of £86 Adults and £77 Child for the special offer tickets. This is for 14 days but only for IOA and Universal Studios. Only £15 deposit required now.

Their price for the 4 park Flexticket is £125 but includes W&W and Seaworld.

Just to compare the Special ticket plus one day Seaworld comes to £123 so I think we will stick with the Flexticket and have W&W too when we go in Feb.

Worth buying if you don't fancy Seaworld or W&W though.

BTW - she told me they had shifted £2,500 worth of these tickets since yesterday!! So if you want them don't hang about! (I just realised that this only works out at 29 tickets - so maybe not that impressive after all :rolleyes: )

I have just booked these tickets at Lunn Poly (Thanks Simon!)
They are £83 per adult this year £86 for 2003, which is the normal price of the 3 day 2 park ticket, but the tickets are then upgraded to 14 day 2 park. Valid during 2003. The agent is Keith Prowse. As we are going to DC on our trip and have the 7day Seaworld included I was only going to purchase a 3 day 2 park Universal anyway. This 14 day ticket at the same price gives us a lot more flexibility on half day visits.
:D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you buy a normal 3 day tickets, don't the days unused last forever?

Whereas with this new 14 day ticket I'm assuming that the days are consecutive from first day of use?

Anyone know if this is correct?

you could try phoning lunnpoly - they must know

i'd do it myself but i'm trying to get over laryngitis :(

Yes Mazzy you are right, the special deal tickets are to be used 14 consecutive days from first use, however if you have the 3 day flexi ticket you can use it from year to year until you have used the full 3 days.

We are going in October and have a special Universal ticket 7 day pass (which cost us £60) which has to be used consecutive from first use, we are going for 3 weeks and plan to start using it in the 2nd week otherwise if we use it in the 1st week by the 3rd week we might want to go back and that would cost a lot more money. So it has its downfalls even though you think you're getting a good deal to start off with.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the info Sharon, I think we will stick with our original plan to get a 2 or 3 day pass, so if we don't use any of the days we can keep them for a future trip.

Thanks again :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter