New Vacation Club Guidebook

Nothing yet in the home state of Walt Disney!

Of course, I haven't gotten the Fall Issue of VM yet either. The Pony Express still runs here, doesn't it? :(

Here's one New Jerseyan who got his today:) Very nice,I like the new layout and trip planning aids.Bravo DVC!:cool:

:bounce: :bounce: Well, Connecticut wasn't left off the list this time! Got mine today.

By using REALLY BIG print do they think we'll absorb the information better? LOL! I like the pictures and I think they do offer a lot more information but there's something clumsy about the cover. I guess they made it hard to support the pocket in the back but I think future issues might be better with a heavy-duty plastic type cover.

Nothing in Kansas either! I'd settle for the planning video but who knows. . .maybe both the video and the new guidebook will come at the same time!

I got mine last week. I answered another post on the Guide books then. I'm not too thrilled. It is a very slick sales presentation, glossy pictures and random comments from "members". No point tracking charts, the resort maps are small and I find hard to read, the room layouts are not appealing at all. If I had never been to BWV I would not be impressed and the binding split the first time I opened it. It does have a nice calender which I liked. What did this cost us as members? Somehow I think replacing a few pages every couple of years is more cost effective then having to publish an entire new book every two years.

Nanajo, I remember your post about the book splitting and I was being "very careful" with mine. I see how it happens, the cover is too heavy for the binding.

I really liked the calendar as well. I think they had to re-do the book in order to add all the basic information about making reservations etc. in more detail. This type of production is cheaper than doing new binders. But, I agree that I like the old format better.

No new guidebook in northern Minnesota, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be my lucky day! It's always so much fun to receive something from DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter