New Vacation Club Owners

Princesswoodymom

Earning My Ears
We just bought Saratoga Springs and am trying to plan our first trip for 10 Days staying in OKW 2 Bedroom I am thinking the Annual Pass is a good Idea does anyone know what the current price to DVC owners is. I am so thrilled I can't wait to go I have to find the count down threads any pointers or suggestions will be a great help we are taking our 18 yr old DD 4 yr old DD who will have her 5th birthday when we are there and our buzz loving 3 yr old DS :bounce: :Pinkbounc :flower:

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

And welcome to our little community on the DIS!

You get $100 off an adult AP and $85 off a child AP

Enjoy!

Welcome Home! An AP will run you about $305 and a premium is about $415 with the discount. :wave2:

Welcome Home! :wave2: We are also SSR owners, although we haven't yet stayed there. We have found the Annual Pass to be very economical. We were able to go to WDW for two long weekends this past year, as well as our August 10 day vacation, on one annual pass. I also used it today for the Disney Dining Experience, which will save us a substantial amount of money on food and drink on our August vacation.

Welcome, we are also new SSR owners, and looking forward to our first trip home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter