New with questions!

Rhian Richard

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I am new to this forum and I’m having some trouble figuring it out. We are looking to spend 2 nights at the Poly early June and 2 nights at the Contemporary in December. I’m unsure if I can check point value myself, or if I need to get in contact with someone who’s renting their points to do so. Any advice/guidance would be very appreciated and I look forward to talking with you guys!

You can use a calculator to figure out point value:

https://www.dvcrequest.com/cost-calculator.asp

The calculator does NOT indicate availability. Frankly, early June there is no more than one day at a time, no consecutive days, in a Poly Standard. If looking for December, some dates are already completely unavailable at Bay Lake Tower.

Thank you so much for the info! How do I go about checking availability?
You don't. Only members can do that. Just find a member who will make you the reservation using their points (read all the sticky threads at the top of the Rent/Trade Board or use a broker) and they will tell you what it costs.

...if available. December is generally best booked 11 months out, and June really should have been booked last December.

Hi guys! I am new to this forum and I’m having some trouble figuring it out. We are looking to spend 2 nights at the Poly early June and 2 nights at the Contemporary in December. I’m unsure if I can check point value myself, or if I need to get in contact with someone who’s renting their points to do so. Any advice/guidance would be very appreciated and I look forward to talking with you guys!

Just wanted to say:

*** Welcome! ***

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter