Newbie Animal kingdom Swap, FULL

Wow, someone is dancing beacuse they get to work with me - I'm not sure why!!

My theme is "overall park", got my design laid out already!!!

Is it okay to sign up for both groups or is that a no-no? I don't want to hog 2 spots and then somebody who really wants in can't be in.

How 'bout this - if I can have 1 spot in each group then for group 2 I'll take whatever is left over from scrappinmom's choice. Group 1 I'm already assigned in.

If I can't be in both groups then just say so, no problem.

Or, you can bump me out if somebody else wants in.

Okay?

hey belle0101, you can be in both groups what would you like in group 2? maggie

Hi!
I will take the large tags or the mini file folders, whichever is still available.
Thank you!
Dee

group 2 is full now (waiting on your answer belle0101), we can have a third group if there is interest. maggie

Oh rats! :( I didn't know there was going to be another group...that's what I get for cooking dinner tonight! :rotfl2: If someone bails or you get a third group, let me know - okay?

If it comes to group 3 I'd like slide mounts if they can be cardstock (using the Sizzix die) or if that's not okay I'd like 2 small tags.

Oh - and I missed this...are we doing just general AK stuff to be used for anything? Or are we doing themes?

If we're doing themes, I'll do Kilimanjaro Safari for a potential group 3 element. ;)

hey since it's a newbie swap.. I think y'all can do whatever you want as long as it is usable on an animal kingdom layout. So there are no hard and dry "themes". maggie

I'm so glad to see this swap filling up. You go Newbies !!!! :banana:

Cyndi

Queenie said:
Wow, someone is dancing beacuse they get to work with me - I'm not sure why!!

My theme is "overall park", got my design laid out already!!!

Cause DH and I love all things UK. Kind of disappointed that we don't get to live there after all. DH had an offer to take a position there but has decided to leave the company. Although he did get to buy his classic mini which will be shipped out next week from Essex. :cool1:

Hey Maggie,
I will also do mini file folder in group 3.

Maggie,
Who is doing topper and paper piecing in group 1? I just noticed they are still blank but it says full. And no I am not volunteering. :teeth: I have my hands full as it is.

I'd also like to do the border in group three. If someone else wants this spot, though, I will drop out since I'm already listed in group 2.

Border is 11 inches??

Thanks! For Group 2 I will take:

tag large (1 per person make 10)

Like I said, feel free to replace me if someone else needs / wants a spot. ::yes::

Jotash said:
<snip> Border is 11 inches??

I'm sure Maggie will answer this, but I'd like to make a request. Can we have 12" borders that are easy to cut down to 11" for those using 8.5x11 books? I've gotten quite a few like that & done some myself. I much prefer that since I use 12x12...that empty inch is always tough to fill in for me. :confused3

Of course since this is for newbies, that may be too hard...what do you think Maggie?

piratesmate said:
I'm sure Maggie will answer this, but I'd like to make a request. Can we have 12" borders that are easy to cut down to 11" for those using 8.5x11 books? I've gotten quite a few like that & done some myself. I much prefer that since I use 12x12...that empty inch is always tough to fill in for me. :confused3

Of course since this is for newbies, that may be too hard...what do you think Maggie?

I would have to agree here. I much prefer 12in but I will do whatever everyone else wants.

that's fine with me. I scrap 12x12 but most of the time I use 11 inch borders and toppers. maggie

Ive decided on the theme for Group 1-

I want to do "Step into the Wild" or whatever the phrase is :)

I'd love journal Boxes in Group 3 too :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter