Newbie- Epcot Park Swap

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Would anyone be interested in an Epcot Park Swap for our next swap of goodies? I'd be happy to host it for us. I think maybe 4 groups of 10 since this is my first time hosting...

Set up where you pick one element from Group A & one from Group B, choose your theme, (Germany, Honey We Shrunk Ourselves).

I'd like to get some input before I just set something up and make sure there is some interest. What would be a good deadline date? How about a deadline of June 30th?

I would love to get stuff for the World Showcase.. our family loves Epcot.. We enjoy our time there...especially the kids!!

Look forward to getting some input and than I'll post signups.

HI! I think I may be interested. I am new( to posting) here at DIS and just started lurkiong on this board last week. I am in love with ya'lls work!

I havent scrapped in a while and just started, this week, my WDW album from last Sept.

So, count me in for the swap! I just hope I dont dissapoint anyone :)

Alicia

aliciaq said:
HI! I think I may be interested. I am new( to posting) here at DIS and just started lurkiong on this board last week. I am in love with ya'lls work!

I havent scrapped in a while and just started, this week, my WDW album from last Sept.

So, count me in for the swap! I just hope I dont dissapoint anyone :)

Alicia

You won't disappoint any of us here!! I'm still working on my album from last August! I'm starting Epcot this weekend..but since we are going back next summer I thought this would be a great way to start my collection for next year!!

BTW, welcome to the boards! It's great around here! Everyone I have met has been very friendly!!

I'm in!! I'll be looking for the signups.

BUCKEYE MICKEY said:
I would like to do, but I'm new at this. May need some help :wave2:
Kate

Glad to have ya! We'll be happy to help.. when I set sign ups- up it will explain more and what we don't answer in the sign ups one of us will be glad to help with!!

I'm hooked now after the Newbie Animal Kingdom swap! Plus I have a better idea what I'm doing! :rotfl2:

Downrivermama said:
I'm hooked now after the Newbie Animal Kingdom swap! Plus I have a better idea what I'm doing! :rotfl2:

I know exactly what you mean!! My kids think it's great that mommy is finally doing something for herself! :banana:

My addiction continues. . . :teeth: You know I'm in! When are we signing up? Could we do it on the weekend since I can't log in from work? Or, if I know, I'll just sneak to a computer and do it! SHHHH! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero said:
My addiction continues. . . :teeth: You know I'm in! When are we signing up? Could we do it on the weekend since I can't log in from work? Or, if I know, I'll just sneak to a computer and do it! SHHHH! :banana:

I won't tell on ya!! I'll post sign ups tomorrow!!

I thought I was gonna hold off on any more swaps for awhile and actually try to get some scrapping done :lmao: . . . but you all keep coming up with great ideas for new swaps. I'd love to do this one!

PrincessNancy96--where in IN are you? I'm in Avon (west of Indy about 15 min.)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter