Newbie here!

Sorry, I forgot they don't do interviews anymore! If there is a medical reason a person can't be outdoors they could fill out a form. A safe bet for indoors is QS which is usually a very easy role to get. If he got assigned something different he could just fill out the form. I would also recommend doing DCP in the Spring- the weather is much cooler and less humid.
It is a medical issue- thank you!

The DCP IS doing the phone interviews again. My son applied and did the online application/questionnaire, then they contacted him a few days later and he had a phone interview (no Zoom, just telephone). It lasted about 30 minutes (this of course depends on how talkative your kid is - mine talks all the time!) The applications were open from mid-August thru October for the Spring session. He has been accepted and we've paid the onboarding fee ($200). Now we're waiting on the next steps, but he did get to choose his check-in and departure dates so he checks in Jan 8 - May 30.

Also, in the phone interview, they did ask him what areas he was interested in so you can offer some input. Don't know if they pay it any attention, but they did talk about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter