Newbie- Kids Shoes

3disAddicts

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good walking shoe for a 4year old? Preferably sandal types for a boy. Really concerned about blisters and achy feet. I've used tevas on him before, but not for any long length of time while walking. Wouldn't know what style to go with to support his feet for a long day at the parks. Would consider a good walking shoe as well, only problem is, he has REALLY sweaty feet. I've heard of moisture wicking socks, but have never tried them. Any input on these as well? Will be going first part of April, so I don't really have a clue as to how hot or cool weather will be. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :wave2:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Haven't got any tips but have a look on the Disney for Families board :)

:cool1: Don't know about kid's shoes,but glad to see you.Hope you can find all the info you're looking for here!
Kirsten :cloud9:

I'm buying a pair of Teva's for my son for our trip in June. I was worried about sweaty feet as well. I bought a pair of Tevas for me a few weeks ago and I haven't put my new balance shoes back on yet. So I'm hoping the kids version are just as comfy. Go to Zappos.com and have a look. They have customer reviews and free shipping for returns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter